Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad H2D39 problem need help:System error 9022  (Read 1296 times)

tbb1

Hasselblad H2D39 problem need help:System error 9022
« on: February 11, 2015, 03:55:51 am »

Dear Guys,
My Hasselblad H2D39 has faced some problems and need your help:
1.When I turn it on the Digital Back shows "System error 9022" and "Restart camera",after some seconds  when I press the "Exit" button on the back the info dispears and the screen and body looks well, the screen shows "Empty batch" even though there were some .jpg pics in the CF card.
2.When I press the shutter button the body and shutter works well and the back screen shows the pic taken with the small red led shining on the right down of back, I still can brows the pictures and the characters such as shutter speed, histogram. But the small red led keep flickering and can not  go out unless I disasamble the battery. There will be no pics storaged on the CF card.
During the red led flickering, I can shutter another pics and the screen will show the latest pic but when I press the button to change the setting of the CF card it will show "Mediabusy".
3. The firmware of body is CB130308 and the back is R267. When I connect the camera to Phocus 2.8.3, update the firmware of back from R267 to R267, back sounds two beeps and no info shows on it, the progress bar  has no reaction. After some seconds the progress bar disapear and the Phocus was halted.
4. The consumption of battery is huge. It only can keep about 10 minutes when I use 3 pieces of rechargable CR123A batteries even though I do not press any shutter button and one of the battery feel hoter.

I am a electronic engineer and the fault looks like the part of storage management has some fault. I am not sure is there any process through the software can repair these problems, or somewhere I can reboot and initialize the back?
Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 04:42:24 am by tbb1 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up