Hi,
Yes I have. It seems that different authors have different experience with multishot techniques. Unfortunately very few posters post actual raw images which may serve the purpose of an objective comparison.
That said, some posters have positive experience with multishot. It is very clear that multishot has the advantage of uninterpolated colour and with 16X multishot also a resolution advantage. On the other hand, single shot is in all probability a simpler solution in most cases.
The good news is that some companies are working on implementing more practical multishot. A multishot device can also be used as a single shot device, but offers the option to use uninterpolated color.
Just to mention, there are also superresolution techniques that can gain resolution from multiple shots.
Personally, I would suggest that the gains from multishot are reduced with technologies increasing the fill factor, like shared transistor designs and gapless microlenses.
Best regards
Erik
I asume all you guys have seen and read THIS article by Mark Dubovoy right here on LL.