Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: X-Rite Website Survey  (Read 1531 times)

Ian99

X-Rite Website Survey
« on: January 28, 2015, 03:55:40 pm »

X-Rite just sent me an email inviting me to participate in a survey to update their websites. They said there was to be a draw for five iPad Mini 3s for completing the survey.

The catch is that the Official Rules limit the prizes to residents of the USA, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. So as a long term Canadian citizen I am barred from the competition.

Given that Lula is a Canadian site I thought you might be interested and I would love to tell X-Rite where to put their website redesign.

bill t.

• http://www.unit16.net
Re: X-Rite Website Survey
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 04:24:36 pm »

Don't feel bad, when I first got my Canon 8300 I couldn't buy an extended warranty because somebody at headquarters thought New Mexico was a third world country.  Which is not too far from the truth, actually.  OTOH, I hear indoor plumbing is now commonplace in Canada.

I bet it's a mistake.  They probably should have said "North America" but slept through their geography and history classes.

BAB

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 04:57:10 pm »

First you need to attend a workshop from xrite to study product nomiculture and marketing efforts, how to continually support 15 year old hardware with new software and platoue the pricing upgrades into as many catagories as you can list on a single web page! OBTW engineers are thought of marketing gurus because everyone at x-rite frequently uses LSD like vitamins.
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kic

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 05:02:06 pm »

Not only indoor plumbing, but also central heating, which is real nice at the end of January! :-) (Except that it dries the air and clogs printers).

Maybe it has something to do with conforming to contest rules - who knows, who cares, can live without the Mini iPad - it was a good opportunity to tell them I'm not interested in gimmicks and make-believe.
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."
Pages: [1]   Go Up