Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: PhotoFlow, a new open source RAW editor  (Read 96546 times)

DrRAW

Re: PhotoFlow, a new open source RAW editor
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2016, 04:50:56 am »

When I follow the link and click on "Windows Installer" I am offered version 0.2.3.  Have you not yet finished a Windows version of 0.2.6?

By the way, navigating your website/blog is really a nightmare.  I imagine it discourages many from trying your software.  For example, on a previous journey thru your site, I did manage to download the windows installer for ver 0.2.5.  But damned if I can duplicate that feat.

There was definitely some typo in the webpage... now the links are correct. The windows installer link points to the latest version 0.2.6

Thanks for the heads up!

I agree that polishing/improving the web page is becoming an urgent issue. As I'm not a web developer, this takes for me much more time and energies than coding itself. But it definitely needs to be done.

DrRAW

Re: PhotoFlow, a new open source RAW editor
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2016, 04:56:21 am »

Hey, I'll bite. I never was able to figure out the last one, but maybe a new GUI will help.

From a very general point of view, the editing concept is similar to Photoshop: you build your edit step-by-step using layers, and for each layer you double-click on the layer name to open the corresponding controls.
Each layer can be merged with the previous ones using different blending modes, and each layer has its own opacity mask for local adjustments.

Masks are accessed by double-clicking on the small white rectangle on the right of the layer name, and are constructed via a stack of layers just like the main image.

Here is a collection of available video tutorials: https://plus.google.com/communities/108772952003062961576/stream/69429669-4a79-4834-b161-f55b3512e45c

Hope this helps!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up