Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4900 Driver Setting Advanced Black and White Printing  (Read 2454 times)

hacimd

4900 Driver Setting Advanced Black and White Printing
« on: January 21, 2015, 03:51:42 pm »

Hello,
I'm having a hard time remembering a setting within the Epson Driver for Advanced Black and White Printing on the 9900. I know there is a simple setting that an Epson tech had mentioned to me before , but I can't seem to remember where it is and I'm unable to get in touch w him. 

So, when I send a grey scale image through PS using the advanced black and white settings,  the job shows up in the que, the LCD screen on the printer shows that its printing but nothing happens.  Eventually, I end up quitting the job and have to power down the machine to reset it.  Has anyone experienced this same problem?  I believe the setting is somewhere within the Driver Settings, pictured within this screenshot.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Garnick

Re: 4900 Driver Setting Advanced Black and White Printing
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 12:15:57 pm »

Hello,
I'm having a hard time remembering a setting within the Epson Driver for Advanced Black and White Printing on the 9900. I know there is a simple setting that an Epson tech had mentioned to me before , but I can't seem to remember where it is and I'm unable to get in touch w him.  

So, when I send a grey scale image through PS using the advanced black and white settings,  the job shows up in the que, the LCD screen on the printer shows that its printing but nothing happens.  Eventually, I end up quitting the job and have to power down the machine to reset it.  Has anyone experienced this same problem?  I believe the setting is somewhere within the Driver Settings, pictured within this screenshot.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry to be so late with a reply, but I just logged in to this thread.  I hope you have been able to solve your problem, but for what it's worth I have attached a screenshot of my settings and I have not encountered the issue you have described.  There is a slight difference in the settings, although I cannot imagine how that would make a difference.  If you haven't solved this issue perhaps you can try these settings.  No guarantee of course, but you can change back again if it doesn't work.  Good luck.

Gary

Gary N.
"My memory isn't what it used to be. As a matter of fact it never was." (gan)
Pages: [1]   Go Up