Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad H3DII-39 Super Clean  (Read 6858 times)

ZamanPhoto

FS: Hasselblad H3DII-39 Super Clean
« on: January 21, 2015, 01:42:02 pm »

Here we go ..

I'm professional photographer from Kuwait and my website is www.zamanphoto.net.

For sale Hasselblad H3DII-39 super clean body, viewfinder, digitalback, shoulder strap, battery grip, and battery charger (what you see is what you'll get)
  • Details: shutter counter is 13061 (this gear is in service, shutter counter might raise up) so please ask always for actual actuation.
  • Condition: as I said, its super clean body and sensor, and never been dropped or abused (examine the photos below please).
  • Asking: USD6000 OBO (there is similar gear on eBay less price but too low condition) ::)
  • Shipping: I'll ship world wide for free by UPS and will provide the buyer tracking number.
  • Payment: I accept PayPal or Western Union

Note: I didn't list this gear on eBay (I'll do later on), so meanwhile you still have a good chance to make an offer so I'll avoid PayPal/eBay fees and you'll gain lower price. I also have lenses for sale, please view [FOR SALE] section on my website and also make an offer for the bundle you are looking for.

As I said in previous topic on this forum, I'm trying so hard to make buyers secure and safe, so I shall repeat again, this is scam free deal and I really care about my reputation. You can check what I've wrote here: (click)

Actual photos:

ZamanPhoto

Re: FS: Hasselblad H3DII-39 Super Clean (Price Reduced)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 11:56:43 pm »

Price reduced: Now $5500 shipped for free

ZamanPhoto

Re: FS: Hasselblad H3DII-39 Super Clean
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 01:02:19 pm »

Up!!

iceinspire

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 01:48:52 pm »

Images seem have some problem with the resolution?

ZamanPhoto

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 01:52:11 pm »

What images you mean? the one I'm using for this ads?

Images seem have some problem with the resolution?

ZamanPhoto

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 02:54:17 am »

After a very bad experience I had (here)

I'm not willing to sell anything online. I'd sell it on very low price locally rather than sell it online for people who get advantage of me.

Sorry all

Glaesemann

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 08:09:47 am »

WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER:  ZamanPhoto

CLASSIC CASE OF NOT DISCLOSING DAMAGE AND SELLING "NO RETURN".

1st - Seller is in Kuwait and is using USA eBay account that shows the item as being in Springfield Gardens, NY, 11413 , US.

2nd - I asked multiple times for full disclosure of any issues as it was a "no return" sale. No mention of a fan bearing issue was ever disclosed.

3rd - I received an H1D with a digital back that sounded terrible. Very loud noise coming from the fan. The noise changed as you tilted the camera, indicating a bad bearing in the fan. How can a  digital back with 493 actuations have a worn out fan bearing? It had extreme smell of cigarettes, very extreme smell. I could live with that, but not a broken fan bearing.

4th - I shoot a quick video of the noise and send it to the seller for his comment.
Here is the video...  https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A45qXGF105vBf

5th - I also send the video to a Hasselblad dealer who (without prompting) replied with this response...
"I listened to your video. It sounds like the cooling fan's bearing is starting to wear out. Not sure if it is worth fixing.
If you send it to Hasselblad service in NJ, they will diagnose and send a repair quote."

6th - The seller states this is completely normal sound. I strongly disagree, it is only a matter of time before the fan bearing fails and the fan seizes up. Seller reaffirms that the back has only 493 actuations. It makes no sense. The seller disclosed everything EXCEPT the one thing that should have been disclosed..., the H1D back is worn out.

7th - Does this sound like full disclosure?
"Condition: 100% working system and according to its age, this machine is super clean and I rate it higher than most of gears shown on eBay. Normal scratches here and there. (Update) I forgot to say CCD is 100% clean, scratch free, and no spots whats so ever (new photos added below)"

7th - I tell the seller I honestly wanted a hassle free purchase, but I can not accept his explaination. I contact eBay who state I am protected by eBay and recommend I file a "Request for Return".

8th - The sellers response to request for return is very nasty and ends with him offering $75.

9th - I decline the $75 and ask for eBay to get involved on my behalf.

10th - eBay cancels "Request for Return" and starts an official "Case".

11th - The seller threatens to go public and post negative comments to LuLa and give me negative eBay feedback.

It's in eBay's hands now. BUYER BEWARE!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 08:11:27 am by Glaesemann »

ZamanPhoto

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 09:10:32 am »

I tries to act so professional not to mention who is the buyer, but since its was okay with him, then I have the right to reply to his point one by one. (you guys compare the languages and behavior)

(I do saved all messages between us as an approve to all my replies)

1st: he was fully aware that I'm in Kuwait and I'll ship his order from Kuwait.
2nd: I replied to all what he asked for, even he asked for lower price, I agreed.
3rd: The fan is working fine, the buyer assume its noisy, and according to my experience (I have other 1st generation DBs) I have such sound coming out of the fan. Regardless, he wanted to send this unit to a service center, but he build his action based on anonymous emails he had from his side.
4th: I viewed his video, and ITS ME who called him and following things up with him. if I was a cheater why would I call him overseas?
5th: He admit that he didn't send the unit to a service center (you guys read him yourself) and he is just building his opinion based on assumption and imagination.
6th: I do have other Hasselblad DBs, even 1st generation, all of them have such sound. The buyer is just new to the game and he wanted to take an advantage of me.
7th: He told me that he will send this unit to a service center, which he didn't. He just send the video to someone I dont know. PLUS he asked for too much refund, which is another approve that this buyer is trying to take an advantage of me.
8th: Also I lost big money to ship it out by fastest shipping method, I offered him partial refund to cut of the headache, but the buyer asked for $300 refund, which is another abuse he is making (remember he didn't send the unite to a service center)
9th: Its his right to decline whatever he think its not fair for him, and its my right to report that he is a very bad buyer to eBay which I already did.
10th: eBay still viewing the case, they never took a decision still. Another approve that he is not a straight forward buyer.
11th: I never ever threatened anyone, I told him clearly that I want to post this issue on this form to make people read and judge, since there is plenty of nice and pro users who can judge fair.

After all, I careless now to sell online after a very bad experience I had with this user. But on the other hand, I shall recommend all,and to who ever this might concern, be aware of such a buyer who is trying to get an advantage of you and misuse the rules against you to make you look bad.

Thank you all

ZamanPhoto

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 09:13:10 am »

and another approve that I behaved very professional .. read this topic (here) you can see how I raised the issue in general without pointing who is the buyer.

But seems this buyer knows what he is doing to gain more money by abusing eBay's rules.

Glaesemann

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 09:20:25 am »

Absolutely ridiculous. This is just retaliation for not accepting an item that is defective. It is as simple as that. We had a large snow storm here in New York and the seller knows I have not been able to drive over to Hasselblad in New Jersey. At this point, that is the best thing I can do. Get an official condition report from Hasselblad. It will show what we already know, the back's fan bearing is shot. That is very obvious and no buyer I know would accept this purchase. It was stupid of me to have entered into this sale, but I gave the seller the benefit of the doubt as he is a smooth talker. In the end it was not worth it.  :-[

and another approve that I behaved very professional .. read this topic (here) you can see how I raised the issue in general without pointing who is the buyer.

But seems this buyer knows what he is doing to gain more money by abusing eBay's rules.

Paul Gessler

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 09:25:02 am »

Please take this to PMs and/or let eBay resolve it. You've both shared your side of the story here, and readers can and will form their own opinions. There's no use arguing back and forth like this on a public forum that has no effect in moving towards whatever resolution it is that each of you wants.

Glaesemann

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 09:29:36 am »

Point taken. I was compelled to defend myself as the seller went public with the dispute.

Enough said, it is up to eBay now.

Please take this to PMs and/or let eBay resolve it. You've both shared your side of the story here, and readers can and will form their own opinions. There's no use arguing back and forth like this on a public forum that has no effect in moving towards whatever resolution it is that each of you wants.

ZamanPhoto

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2015, 09:44:26 am »

Tim

I never mentioned you EVER on this topic or on the other one .. I know what I'm doing and I tried not to disclose who is the buyer. YOU DID .. and I remain my right to reply.

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2015, 12:06:27 pm »

Topic is locked.

Please continue this exchange elsewhere
Pages: [1]   Go Up