Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS:Canon Setup  (Read 822 times)

adam_j

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 30
FS:Canon Setup
« on: January 03, 2015, 09:17:29 pm »

Full Canon setup with wonderful lenses for sale, I've been using these for the past few years and love them all but I've just got too much gear now to keep these. All items are in working order with only limited usage marks.

Canon 5d Mk 2 with Battery Grip and extra batteries.
Canon 50mm 1.4
Canon 40mm STM
Canon 85mm 1.8
Above 4 items as a kit $2000

Canon 70-200 2.8 IS - $1050
Zeiss ZF 100mm Macro - $1300
Zeiss ZF 21mm  - $1400
Canon 430 ex II - $175

I'm willing to cover 50% of shipping to lower 48 states, check prices via USPS from Zip 04097.  Happy to work with you on payment options as needed but shipping will not go out until payment is made. I love this Canon gear but I'm selling as I've purchased a 645Z.  Happy to provide pictures of the gear in detail as needed.  Thanks all!
Adam

« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 05:10:19 pm by adam_j »
Logged

adam_j

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 30
Re: FS:Canon Setup
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 09:22:50 pm »

Lots of interest over PM and many request for images of the gear so I thought I'd post the update here.




















Pages: [1]   Go Up