Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Phase One P45+ V Mount and Hassy gear  (Read 2500 times)

algrove

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 262
FS Phase One P45+ V Mount and Hassy gear
« on: December 18, 2014, 09:59:34 pm »

The P45+was purchased new and it has about 5000 actuations. All manuals , aluminum case and contents including dual charger, software and about 5 P.O. batteries and some Watson batteries also included. I love this setup, but failing eye sight prompts this sale.

Selling with the following Hasselblad gear:

Black SWC/M and A12 back and viewfinder.
Black 503CW body with PME45, remote winder with black CF 100/3.5, black CF 150, black CF 250 all with Hassy sky filters. Schneider/Hassy  filter ring.

All of the above $15k. Photos not available until after 26 December since I am currently traveling. Paypal only if shipping to address of record. CONUS sale.
Logged

xsd862011

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 24
Re: FS Phase One P45+ V Mount and Hassy gear
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 12:27:00 am »

You can sell what price? I can USA trade face to face. Would you please let me know. Thank you!
Logged

algrove

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 262
Re: FS Phase One P45+ V Mount and Hassy gear
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 01:28:12 pm »

Thanks for your interest. My price is $15k or $15,000. I am not interested in trades, only an outright sale .
Logged

algrove

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 262
Re: FS Phase One P45+ V Mount and Hassy gear
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 11:12:39 am »

Thanks for your offers. They are still not quite high enough. As a reminder, I want to sell in the USA and not overseas.
Logged

algrove

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 262
Re: FS Phase One P45+ V Mount and Hassy gear
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 05:38:43 pm »

I will only ship to Paypal addresses of record. Thanks. :D
Logged

algrove

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 262
Re: FS Phase One P45+ V Mount and Hassy gear
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 02:45:06 pm »

I have been getting numerous requests to sell the P45+ only. If that interests you, kindly send best offers.  Keep in  ind this back has been hardly used since when I bought it brand new.
Logged

freehawk69

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
Re: FS Phase One P45+ V Mount and Hassy gear
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 11:41:55 am »

What will be the price for the P45+? and the 503CW+PME45?

Thanks!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up