Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photograph America Newsletter  (Read 12053 times)

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
Photograph America Newsletter
« on: December 15, 2014, 03:52:21 pm »

I have just published a short interview with Robert Hitchman recorded with Kevin Raber back in June. Bob Hitchman is the creator & publisher of the hugely useful 'Photograph America Newsletter'

Video Subscribers should see it in their collection immediately - if not, use the 'Refresh Owned Content' command available through the gear icon in the top left of the LuLa Player app.

The interview is also available for $10 to non-subscribers.

What?? ten bucks for an interview??

Yup, but the video includes two downloadable PDFs of the Newsletter (worth $16) and also a 25% off coupon for your first purchase made through the Photograph America Web site.

The included PDFs are Newsletters #116 - The Lighthouses of Maine, and #129 Return to the Valley of Fire

Chris
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 04:02:42 pm by Chris Sanderson »

Jarra Joseph-McGrath

• Jarra Loves You
Re: Photograph America Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 04:55:19 am »

Hi Chris,

Awe-inspiring interview! Thank you so much :) I'm planning a 5 month drive from LA to ON to BA and back to LA, May-Sep of next year. No sooner had I decided it was time to jump in head first, you guys went and put this article together. What a fantastic help this is going to be!

Curious, as a subscriber I've watched and enjoyed the video but wonder am I also entitled to the PDF coupon or do I have to purchase the $10 video. About to press Purchase on the digital collection for Christmas and thought I'd check.

Cheers,

Jarra
Jarra Joseph-McGrath
www.jarralovesyou.com

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 04:38:19 pm »

Absolutely subscribers can access the PDFs.
Just click the Download PDF button in the LuLa Player app or in the web browser player.
PM me if you have any difficulty
Chris

Jarra Joseph-McGrath

• Jarra Loves You
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 05:37:24 pm »

Thanks Chris,

I'm having trouble finding that DOWNLOAD PDF button/link. I've scoured my pc app, my iPhone app and the web player and store. I even tried buying the $10 video so as not to bother you but it won't allow me to do that, telling me I already own it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Jarra
Jarra Joseph-McGrath
www.jarralovesyou.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up