Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RRS TVC-34L What a disapointment...Please Ignore, I was just venting  (Read 1842 times)

Walt Roycraft

• roycraftart

I finally received my tripod yesterday after a very long wait. I was so excited, only to find out I had ordered the 34 not the 34L.
UGHHHH
Called and reordered the 34L and now will have to wait a very long time AGAIN!
I figured if I did not return it, I would be kicking myself every time I needed those extra inches. :-[
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 10:40:34 am by Walt Roycraft »
Walter Roycraft
http://www.roycraftart.c

dwswager

Re: RRS TVC-34L What a disapointment...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 09:20:35 am »

I finally received my tripod yesterday after a very long wait. I was so excited, only to find out I had ordered the 34 not the 34L.
UGHHHH
Called and reordered the 34L and now will have to wait a very long time AGAIN!
I figured if I did not return it, I would be kicking myself every time I needed those extra inches. :-[

They finally moved production to a larger facility so they should be clearing the backlogs.

BTW, you might want to change the title and it gives the impression that you are disappointed in the tripod.

Walt Roycraft

• roycraftart
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 09:58:38 am »

BTW, you might want to change the title and it gives the impression that you are disappointed in the tripod.

Not disappointed in the tripod at all. I love it and hated to have to ship it back.
Sometimes the titles are chosen to grab attention and get people to read. Probably stupid but that is the reason.
Walter Roycraft

allegretto

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 05:15:45 pm »

Not disappointed in the tripod at all. I love it and hated to have to ship it back.
Sometimes the titles are chosen to grab attention and get people to read. Probably stupid but that is the reason.

Right

Nothing not to like about RRS's legs... just too short for 'ya

duane_bolland

• flexiblelightphotography.com
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 07:57:53 pm »

I'm so glad I spent this time reading about how you ordered the wrong tripod.  Thanks.

synn

• My fine art portfolio
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 08:25:27 pm »

Definitely stupid.
my portfolio: www.sandeepmurali.com

Walt Roycraft

• roycraftart
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2014, 08:32:21 pm »

Definitely stupid.
I'm so glad I spent this time reading about how you ordered the wrong tripod.  Thanks.

I have been reading Ansel Adams biography and really like how he was part of community with other artists.
I thought(wrongly I guess) that in this community we would share a laugh and maybe others, sympathetic to my mistake might share their mishaps. Maybe I was looking to ease my pain.

Sorry to have bothered you, carry on  :-\
Walter Roycraft
Pages: [1]   Go Up