Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gitzo Giant with Center Column, the ultimate big boy  (Read 588 times)

aboudd

• Aboud Dweck - A Body of Work
Gitzo Giant with Center Column, the ultimate big boy
« on: November 09, 2014, 10:39:18 am »

Offered for sale is my Gitzo Giant (GT5561SGT) with optional center column (GS5511S). This is the ultimate 6X Carbon Fiber tripod. Six sections extend the height without the optional column to 109 inches. That's 9 feet tall folks. I bought the center column which adds about another foot, so that is a total of about 10 feet of height. This is stable height as well. I used this tripod with my Leica S2 and its bevy of heavy lenses with confidence. The tripod folds down to about 29" and weight about 8 pounds naked (add a bit over a pound for the center column). It has an 88 lb. load capacity.

This tripod is in mint plus-plus condition. No gouges, dents, serious scratches of other issues, see the attached photos. Simply a great tripod if you need the height and stability. I have about $1630 invested in this bad boy, I'll sell it for $980 (net to me) and I will include the pictured aqua-wrap leg warmers.  I guarantee proper function or your money back. You have three days after receipt to check it out. Return shipping is not included.

Inquire directly to me at dweckphoto@gmail.com.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 06:40:38 am by aboudd »
A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer in your pants.
www.dweckgallery.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up