Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For sale FUJINON 90mm and 105mm for GX617  (Read 1886 times)

Marchele

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
For sale FUJINON 90mm and 105mm for GX617
« on: November 03, 2014, 08:30:18 am »


Hi guys of Luminous Landscape,
It’s Marchele from Milan, north if Italy, I’m new here, love nature and photography, and what could be best than merge two passions?

Actually I’m using mostly digital stuff, but have plenty of analogic also, which alternatively use and give BIG satisfaction.

It’s some time I’m lurking at the forum, it was time to register I taught…but there is no place for presentation?

I would like to propose for sale some items  also, in particular at the moment two super high quality lenses for FUJIFILM GX617, in REALLY good condition:

FUJFINON EBC SWD 90/5.6  for euros 750 (I can’t find the back cap, for this reason I’ll give this shading central filter, which is higher value)















Shading filter:




FUJINON EBC SW 105/8  (with lens hood) for euros 600













Lens hood:






As you can see, each lens has its own specific viewfinder.

These lens are almost not used, and work perfectly.

Please feel free to ask for every question or proposal.

The stuff can be picked personally here in Milan, or send everywhere with the modality we’ll arrange (in this case payment by bank transfer)

Thanks

Marchele
Logged

Marchele

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
Re: For sale FUJINON 90mm and 105mm for GX617
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 09:12:37 am »

PRICE DROP of 50 euros for each lens!  :o :o :o

I accept Paypal (as gift mode, charges for the buyer) for referenced and long time trusted forumer, please contact me for any question or proposal.

Thanks again

Marchele
Logged

Marchele

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
Re: For sale FUJINON 90mm and 105mm for GX617
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 08:09:23 am »

Everything is sold, thanks to the users of this forum.

I hope the buyer will enjoy it with satisfaction, and I ask to the admins to close the topic (if necessary).

thanks

Marchele
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up