Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Halloween Funnnn...!! (Images are Graphic)....  (Read 545 times)

tc95

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 26
Halloween Funnnn...!! (Images are Graphic)....
« on: October 30, 2014, 08:59:22 am »

Hey all... this was a shoot that we did at a haunted house... it was way cool... they place actually built us sets....

Please let me know what you think... I had a lot of fun... even though I am not a horror flick fan... Thanks for looking...



































All images were done with a Pentax 645D ... except the last one which was with a Nikon D700 converted to IR 590nm....


The rest of the images can be seen at ---- FlickeRiver Photo Stream

Again thanks for looking...  Tony C.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 09:01:56 am by tc95 »
Logged

DF1

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
Re: Halloween Funnnn...!! (Images are Graphic)....
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 06:35:48 pm »

These all look like HDR to me. But while HDR is not my thing, I like these. They're wildly overprocessed, but in a way that complements the themes rather than distracting from them. I particularly like #s 4,5 and 8.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up