Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anybody using Mirage Print 3.01 with Yosemite?  (Read 498 times)

Jimmy D Uptain

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 233
Anybody using Mirage Print 3.01 with Yosemite?
« on: October 29, 2014, 08:09:38 pm »

I am and its just not acting right.
For one, I am not getting the resolution warning.
Also, if I remember correctly, adding a border wouldn't resize the entire photo. In other words: Before, if I have a 5x7 and added a 1" border, the entire photo would remain at 5x7 while the actual image would shrink within the borders.
Now, if I add a 1" border the actual image remains at 5x7 but the finished photo will be 6x8.
As far as I know, the gallery wrap works as its supposed to.

If I am off base don't hesitate to call me out.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up