I will be in Bristol, uk in ghe next few weeks. i want to visit the romanesque and gothic cathedrals such ss worcester, gloucester, salisbury, winchester, exeter. , etc. I can only go in the weekend, and i will return Bristol in the same day for each trip. i dont think i will be comfortable to drive on the left side by myself.
I had a bad experience with the public transportation on sunday when i visit Wells about two years ago. There seemed no bus on sunday.
What would be your suggestion. I wll be travling alone, so shsring a taxi does not seem attractive.
My cuurnt plan is to combine salisbury and winchester in one trip, gloucester and worcester in another, and take exeter in the third trip. I will spend a whole day for each trip, leave bristol early in the morning, and come back late.
.