Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
October 07, 2026, 04:49:44 am
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
For Sale
>
ImagePrint 6.5 price
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: ImagePrint 6.5 price (Read 441 times)
sergio
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 666
ImagePrint 6.5 price
«
on:
October 15, 2014, 08:27:53 pm »
I plan to sell my ImagePrint 6.5 that I use on an Epson 7600, but don't know how much it is worth and haven't been able to find any price reference to it on the web anywhere. I would appreciate some pointers. Thanks.
Best
Sergio
Logged
My
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
For Sale
>
ImagePrint 6.5 price
Loading...