Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: L-L Fuji X-T1 Guide  (Read 25288 times)

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
L-L Fuji X-T1 Guide
« on: September 30, 2014, 01:06:37 pm »

We have just posted the Luminous Landscape Guide to the Fujifilm X T-1

In 14 videos during three hours, Kevin Raber and Roberts Camera's Jarrid Spicer go through the use and setup of every dial, knob and menu item of the X T-1.

For anyone wanting to get up to speed with this camera, this is a great way to quickly learn it.

There is an accompanying PDF of all the chapter/sub-chapter items for quick access to a particular camera item. These chapter markers show up in the LuLa Player and in the live-streaming video.

Subscribers should see this new video in their accounts within 24 hours

jed best

Re: L-L Fuji X-T1 Guide
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 05:20:18 pm »

Hi Chris,

i believe I have a subscription but when I went to the purple player this new video is not on it. What do I need to do?

Thanks

Jed

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 06:13:11 pm »

i believe I have a subscription but when I went to the purple player this new video is not on it. What do I need to do?

Just wait a few hours - up to 24 - then reboot your browser and it should show up. If you are using the LuLa Player app, look for the gear icon top right, click and select 'Refresh owned products'

EDIT: As of Oct 1, 8:00 am ET the videos are in subscribers' accounts
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 08:11:27 am by Chris Sanderson »

Praki

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 05:02:29 pm »

Hi Chris:
I would like to purchase the LULA video on the X-T1 . I looked through the pdf of chapter contents - I did not see any specific mention of using focus peaking or how to download and install the latest firmware updates. Are those covered in the video?
Thanks.
Praki.

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 12:08:30 pm »

PM sent

dudwat

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 01:32:02 pm »

Hi Chris

I bought the video but can not download it. The download is too slow to South Africa and times out. I saw that someone was able to download the basic video without using Purple. Please advise

Dudley watson

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 01:48:39 pm »

If you are trying to download the whole video through the link to the 'basic' video file that you reeived in your email receipt, the zip file will be quite large (3 hours of HD video).

If you have a bandwidth limited 'net connection, you are better off downloading the individual videos over time to the LuLa Player app or perhaps trying to stream through your browser. If you still have problems, I suggest contacting the Purple help system.

There is currently no alternative to the Purple system - but we are working on that...
Pages: [1]   Go Up