Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuji XT1 plus FUJINON LENS XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS (MINT) (Euros)  (Read 614 times)

JohnAONeill

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • http://www.johnanthonyoneill.com
Fuji XT1 plus FUJINON LENS XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS (MINT) (Euros)
« on: September 23, 2014, 11:41:34 am »

Purchased this camera new in FEB 2014 and it has really seen very little use. I also have the X100s which I prefer for my style of shooting, so the XT1 has to go :)
The body is in as new condition and comes with all original box, manual and accessories.  The lens is also Mint condition.

I have sold lot's of equipment on this forum so please bid with confidence. Happy to ship worldwide if buyer pays delivery charges. Paypal is good for payment or Wire transfer is okay too.

Asking €1200 (Euros) for both camera and lens.

Thanks for looking

John

Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up