Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LuLa video subscription auto-renewal  (Read 21863 times)

thebatman

LuLa video subscription auto-renewal
« on: September 03, 2014, 07:07:28 pm »

Hi all,

Got my reminder in the email today about the LuLa video subscription auto-renewing coming up.  I recall signing up soon after it launched so we must be near the one year anniversary!  Congrats to the team.

I do feel on the fence regarding renewing, however.  To be clear, I really enjoy the LuLa videos and have purchased several over many years, including numerous Lightroom tutorials, Camera to Print and Screen, Where the #$&* are My Pictures, etc.  But, thinking back on the past year I don't recall that many new videos: if I just go by memory, I'm thinking of the recent Fuji vs Olympus comparison, Australia trip "what's in the bag", and Ctein/printing (of less interest to me). 

Is there a way to preview what we might expect to see for the next year in terms of video content?  I'll always be a customer, but the issue is between subscribing vs. purchasing individually.

Best,
Ken

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
Re: LuLa video subscription auto-renewal
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 10:03:19 am »

Within the next year, there will be a multi-hour Guide to the Fuji XT-1, a multi-hour video in the Masters Series with Bill Neill. Lightroom is due to be updated within the next several months and a LR v.6 Update tutorial is planned.

Amongst other things  ;D

owinthomas

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 04:04:04 pm »

Chris, thanks for heads up on X-T1 and LR v.6 guides looking forward to viewing them. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the announcements.

Harald L

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 04:50:38 am »

In order to convince your subscribers you should consider to offer a monthly video magazine, which features more themes of general interest. Another X-T1 tutorial and a LR Update may be only useful for those who are using that stuff. May be that isn't enough content to justify the subscription fee.
Glad to be an amateur

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 07:17:17 am »

We here you . . .  We have a number of different videos in production and a number on the schedule over the next few months.  We'll be doing some different things as well as some more travel and shooting videos.  Our new video page is so close to being finished and with that built into the website we will have a much better platform than we ever had for delivering content.  Our calendars are getting full and we are going to have even more great content.

Kevin Raber
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up