Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Birthday gift from the wife---Panny 15 1.7mm lens  (Read 3570 times)

raymond bleesz

Birthday gift from the wife---Panny 15 1.7mm lens
« on: August 26, 2014, 08:59:32 pm »

Well,I never thought I would hit 70 this early in my life come the 1st of Sept----but besides that milestone, the wife is giving me this prime lens for my GH3 kit.

For those who have one such lens, give me some examples, some insight into this lens, what it does well or not----etc etc etc

Raymond

stevehayes

Re: Birthday gift from the wife---Panny 15 1.7mm lens
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 03:21:17 pm »

ow, it's so cute!
Hope you gave her something too
But I understand how difficult is to find a really good gift for a woman

nadinefaith

Re: Birthday gift from the wife---Panny 15 1.7mm lens
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 05:57:13 pm »

I recently was looking for a gift for my mother. It was really difficult. I do not like to give just money as a gift, so, I always try to find something suitable for each person. There many buyer guides with recommendations and examples of gifts that I find useful, no matter on what forum I found them. These guides don't force you immediately buy their products, but you can take a look if the offer is as good as they say. Sometimes when I'm stuck with choosing a gift, the service that sells jet crafted gift baskets saves me. Everyone always likes gift baskets. I often buy it at this website. They have a very wide choice of baskets, with different price and composition.

[moderator edit: sales link removed]
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 01:03:52 pm by Jeremy Roussak »
Pages: [1]   Go Up