Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Updating from 2003 to 2012 process - no effect  (Read 1170 times)

nemophoto

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1037
    • Nemo Niemann Photography
Updating from 2003 to 2012 process - no effect
« on: July 28, 2014, 08:51:05 pm »

I went back into some older images I hadn't touched in a while. When I went to "Camera Calibration", the settings were 2003/ACR 2.4. I changed the process to 2012 and the Profile to Adobe Standard. when I went back to my exposure et al sliders, nothing had changed. It still showed the older sliders: Recovery, Fill Light, etc. Needless to say, the newer processing settings are more powerful, yet for some reason, a whole batch of images don't seem to update.

Anyone had that happen, or found a fix? Thanks.

Nemo
Logged

OnyimBob

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 302
    • http://
Re: Updating from 2003 to 2012 process - no effect
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 02:54:53 am »

Might be wrong but I think it happened with Version 5 - can't remember why???
Logged
Bob Munro.
[url=http://www.waterholesgue

nemophoto

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1037
    • Nemo Niemann Photography
Re: Updating from 2003 to 2012 process - no effect
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 08:08:22 am »

Thanks. I hadn't heard about this with v. 5. I'm running 5.5.
Logged

RikkFlohr

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 211
  • Adobe, Inc. - Photography Products
    • Rikk Flohr's Website
Logged
Rikk Flohr
Quality Engineer Customer Advocate - Photography Products
Adobe

nemophoto

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1037
    • Nemo Niemann Photography
Re: Updating from 2003 to 2012 process - no effect
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 09:21:51 am »

Thanks. I'll try it later today.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up