Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD Rodenstock 90mm Apo Sironar Digital (AKA Apo Sironar HR, and Digaron W)  (Read 1692 times)

8x10 user

Rodenstock 90mm Apo Sironar Digital (later renamed Apo Sironar HR, and Digaron W)

Perfect condition with no scratches coating marks or other defects of note.

$1300 plus $30 for domestic and $50 for international priority mail (with insurance)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 07:06:48 pm by 8x10 user »

8x10 user

bump

8x10 user

I have the same lens in a special mount for use with a Sinar electric shutter and 88 megapixel multishot back. The quality is outstanding!

Unfortunately my capture computer was damaged by lighting (unprotected ethernet and an ungrounded cable line) so I had to use a Nikon with a very poor quality wide angle lens. If the images were done with this lens then the quality would be much higher even at web resolutions. Of course this is an ultra high resolution lens that brings in much more detail then is required for web use. It is rated for use with 5 micron CCD/CMOS technology and it would be great for use with MFD or with any SLR via a system like the Cambo Ultima that I have listed separately. The image circle is large enough to use with a large format digital Betterlight back and it would be an ideal lens to use with a 10k or 12k high res version with extreme image integrity. It can reproduce the faint details of the finest artwork. 
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 06:53:34 pm by 8x10 user »

8x10 user

Bump

Johnny Ow

I've got this lens.  Love the files it produces on MFD.

8x10 user

Thank you for the comment!

I've got this lens.  Love the files it produces on MFD.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 08:31:34 pm by 8x10 user »

8x10 user

bump

8x10 user

SOLD!
Pages: [1]   Go Up