Possibly I am being unfair, to an extent, sure.
For any product, there's a set of circumstances in which it is indeed the best one. Hasselblad is more portable than the Mamiya equivalents (but then, there are small mountains that are) and there are probably cases where some properties of the lenses are desirable.
I stand by the assertion, though, that Hasselblad's reputation is largely a marketing chimera. Excellent, sure. In some cases the best choice, sure. Just as in some cases the Mamiya or Bronica was the best choice. In cases where money was no object, sure, get the 'blad, why not? Nobody ever got fired for buying Hasselblad, see above remarks on excellent marketing.
Am I misremembering, or is this not the device which has the amazing misfeature that attempting to mount a lens with the camera in the wrong state causes the lens to become jammed, requiring a trip to the shop?