Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS (EU): Leica M Monochrom Silver Chrome "Leitzpark" limited edition  (Read 1362 times)

PaulSchneider

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115

Hi guys,

I travelled to Wetzlar yesterday in order to get the new Leica Monochrom M Silver Chrome Leitzpark limited edition. Since I got a great offer for a Leica S system I am now willing to sell the new and unused silver chrome M Monochrom.

I just took it out to make pictures for this ad and wont shoot a single frame. It comes with original store receipt (had to pay original German VAT of 19%), packaging and everything else in its original packaging.

You could only buy this camera this weekend and it contains a greeting signed by Mr. Kaufmann, CEO of Leica.

I accept only wire transfer and will ship as soon as money is received. I have multiple positive transaction feedback both here and on LF photography forum (I shoot 8x10).

This camera is a beauty!!!

Regards Pablo (Paul is my forum name, I live in Frankfurt, Germany).

Asking price is 9000 Euros


 
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up