Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Nikon PB-6 Bellows  (Read 857 times)

AFairley

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1486
FS: Nikon PB-6 Bellows
« on: May 18, 2014, 03:20:18 pm »

Nikon PB-6 bellows – mint
Nikon PB-6 bellows in mint condition, bellows is completely sound.  Since some Nikon DSLRs require an extension tube to be able to mount because of the camera prism overhand, I am including a Vivitar 36mm extension tube (not shown in pictures).  You can see a gallery of large pictures here: http://www.ahfairley.com/selling/bellows/index.html
$185 shipped in U.S.

Logged

Jim Metzger

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 138
Re: FS: Nikon PB-6 Bellows
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 02:58:14 pm »

I'd like the bellows. How would you like to arrange payment? I can send a check or work my way through Paypal. I am located just north of NYC in Westchester county if that helps

Jim Metzger
914-478-0298
Logged

Jim Metzger

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 138
Re: FS: Nikon PB-6 Bellows
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 06:28:02 pm »

Alan,

Got the PB-6 in perfect condition. Looks to be very useful in cataloging decades of 35mm slides and negs. Thanks again.

Jim :)
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up