Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Incorrect fstop numbers  (Read 1005 times)

chipbutty

Incorrect fstop numbers
« on: May 17, 2014, 06:42:56 am »

Loving C1 since I started trialling it a few days ago and bought the license today :-) One thing that is bugging me though is how C1 reports incorrect aperture numbers with both my Fuji X100 and Olympus OMD EM5. For example, if I shoot at f1.7 with the 20mm Panasonic on the OMD, C1 reports it as f1.5. If I shoot at f2.8 with either camera C1 displays f3.

I initially imported my Lightroom catalog. Thinking this may be the cause I completely uninstalled C1, reinstalled and imported from image folders instead but this did not resolve the issue.

I'm having all sorts of issues with the image management side of things, previews constantly regenerating and other niggles.

I'm on an iMac running 10.9.2.

Really hoping someone can help! Thanks.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 06:50:41 am by chipbutty »

chipbutty

Re: Incorrect fstop numbers
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 11:07:30 am »

Reinstalled again and reimported and things look better. Had major issues with generating previews. C1 kept tripping up over certain files and stopped generating previews. I discovered that it doesn't like some files from my Fuji XF1. I suspect it has trouble generating previews when the EXR functionality of the sensor has been used.

Still lots of other little niggles, mainly in the filters section where some of the information is clearly incorrect. Ah well.

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 03:09:11 pm »

Report it to support.phaseone.com so they can fix it. It's probably some camera-specific metadata interpretation issue that can be resolved.

chipbutty

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 03:15:19 pm »

Yes I think I'll do that Doug. It must be something they've come across before.
Pages: [1]   Go Up