Thank you for the comments guys. Yes it is a Phase One H101, which is obviously a Hasselblad fit. My plan was/is to use this on a Fuji GX680 but I'm still missing the right adapter and the Kapture Group OneShot box. If anybody has them for sale cheap (or if anybody figured out an alternative) I'll be more than willing to take a serious look.
I would have used this in Two-Shot mode, using manual primes with bellows, but I MUST imitate a shutter for black calibration otherwise I only get black images. I also need to figure out how to trick my Fuji into firing without the film back. I have a DCB II back with adapter (no power box, I'll buy that too if you have it), and when it's mounted, the Fuji cannot realise there's something mounted because there is no darkslide being pulled out. Therefore, the green LED keeps blinking and the camera won't release.
The autographic "Kodak No. 1A Pocket Kodak, Series II" allowed me to use its "Diomatic No 0" shutter to time an exposure using T mode and this is how I made sure the thing at least works.
Anybody any ideas?
---
One other problem is that the iBook I used is dying and won't always work. My other option is to use a Firewire card on a windows PC. This is possible with Capture One. Capture One is a MUST to process .TIF files into larger 11MP JPG's. Apparently my Lightroom 5 won't process these RAWs and will only export the small preview file.
Any ideas here too?