Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eyelead sensor cleaner  (Read 896 times)

Jeremy Roussak

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9263
    • site
Eyelead sensor cleaner
« on: May 13, 2014, 06:00:46 pm »

I've not read much about sensor cleaning recently, after quite a lot of discussion a while ago.

Has anyone used this one? Any comments?

Jeremy
Logged

HarperPhotos

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1309
    • http://www.harperphoto.com
Re: Eyelead sensor cleaner
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 06:06:58 pm »

Hi,

I have used it on my D800's and has worked fine.

Cheers

Simon
Logged
Simon Harper
Harper Photographics Ltd
http://www.harperphoto.com
http://www.facebook.com/harper.photographics

Auckland, New Zealand

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: Eyelead sensor cleaner
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 05:21:21 am »

A good friend of mine used a similar kit and managed to destroy the AA filter. I was there and he wasn't using much force with the sticky pad, just something like touch & go. It was on a Canon 5D Mark II.

I don't know whether the 5D2 has some weakness there… Or is it bad luck or was the AA filter already defective or my friend has some Uri Geller's hidden power.
Logged
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up