Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Canon 24mm 3.5 TS-e II Lens  (Read 746 times)

Audican

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7
SOLD: Canon 24mm 3.5 TS-e II Lens
« on: April 19, 2014, 04:52:36 pm »

If you've ever looked into this lens, you know what an amazing performer it is. Insanely sharp, it has a huge image circle (big enough to even cover medium format WITH movements) and built like a tank. Comes with hood and caps. $1900 USD

I have included two sample images taken with the lens. The first a single frame and the second is a three shot stitch (very easy to do with that lovely shift feature).

I should mention that I am in the market for a Phase One P25+ Mamiya mount, so if you have one to sell or trade+cash, let me know!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 09:45:06 pm by Audican »
Logged

prh555

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14
    • http://
Re: Canon 24mm 3.5 TS-e II Lens
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 09:09:19 pm »

do you have the box, hood etc?

Prh
Logged

Audican

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7
Re: Canon 24mm 3.5 TS-e II Lens
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 11:33:16 am »

I have the hood and the caps for the lens, no box.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up