Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS : Leica M9-P Black Mint in Box 3414 actuations + Summicron M-35/2 V IV Canada  (Read 635 times)

JFC

Hi, I am selling my Leica M9-P + 35 mm Summicron 35 / 2 V IV ( Canada - Bokeh King ). The Camera is mint condition, it comes with all original documents in box. It has 3414 actuations. The camera comes with 2 Leica chargers + a cigarette car cable for one of the chargers, and with 4 batteries ( one charger and 2 batteries are new, I purchased it last week for $600... As I forgot to take my charger and batteries in NYC and had to shoot a portrait in Palm beach). I bought the camera used to Ken Hansen 6 months ago ( I can provide a copy of the invoice ), I shot about 1000 images since then. For those who do not know Ken, he is a legend in the authorized US dealers, and sells exclusively ultra neat used gear. The camera comes with 3 - 16 go cards Raw Steel that are the best fit with any M9 camera. I have a thumb up installed on the camera. Serial is 4206xxx. The camera comes with my 35 mm/2 Summicron black Version IV ( Canada ). It comes in box with its original hood. I have owned many Summicron Vers IV in my life and this copy is extremely impressive as it is absolutely neat, no scratches on lenses, no scratches on the body, no fungus, etc and very very rare for this lens, no dust all in the lens and paint chips from the blades ( Famous issue of the 35/2 vers IV canada ). Serial of the lens is 3418xxx. I seek because I swapped to the M240, and want to buy a second M240 ( I prefer the M9 for the IQ and mood, but the M240 is shooting videos and my clients want videos... ). The kit is located in NYC, I will not ship international ( nor canada ), only US shipping. I would even prefer to sell in person so the seller sees what he purchases. Payment will be by certified check ( if sold in person ) or by PayPal ( Buyers pays fees ). I sell for $ 7200. If sold separately I sell the camera $5500 and the lens $1700. I will post pictures of the camera and lens today or tomorrow.
Pages: [1]   Go Up