Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Layout issues with dual monitors  (Read 1553 times)

Alan Smallbone

• APS Photography
Layout issues with dual monitors
« on: February 24, 2014, 03:06:39 pm »

I have been changing the way my workspaces are configured. The laptop is just fine. However on the desktop with dual monitors, the one monitor with the image preview is great, but the second monitor that has the browser and the toolbar is what is giving me some problems. What I would like to do is shrink the browser down in size and then have room for two columns for the toolbars. The problem I am having is that the browser will only shrink in size down to about 2/3 of the screen size, allowing for one toolbar column. I want to shrink the browser down more and have more tools available so I don't have to open new tabs and not have to place floating tools over the images in the browser. Why the limitation on the size of the browser window, when using dual monitors? Sounds like a bug to me...... using V7.2

Sure hope that the X-T1 support is available soon, should be same chip as the X-E2 and the lenses are the same......

Alan
Alan Smallbone
Orange County, CA

allegretto

Re: Layout issues with dual monitors
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 05:20:20 pm »

If you are willing to cover the blown up image on the browser page, since you don't need it (you have a Viewer) you can set up your extra tools as "floating" menus and just cover that area.

Then save it as your workspace
Pages: [1]   Go Up