Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS, price drop: Sigma DP2 Merrill, batteries, Hoodman loupe, tripods...  (Read 1300 times)

L-R

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5

I bought the camera, tripod and loupe new about a year ago for our daughters wedding in St. Kitts; it's been used just a few times since then.  Stunning images when I do my part, but I can't seem to find the time to take it out.

-Sigma DP2 Merrill, with 4 batteries, charger, original box.  Condition 9+
-Mefoto ao350 tripod. Condition 9+
-Hoodman loupe.  Condition 9+
-Hoya UV filter, 49mm
-Circular polarizing filter, 49mm
-Spirit level
-Slik II mini tripod
-Extended quick release

$800.00

« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 11:02:41 am by L-R »
Logged

oakvilleonca

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16
    • Light and Shadow

Is this camera package still available? Where are you located?
Thanks,
John
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up