Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Leica 90 Summicron 6 bit Coded Lens - Like New, Also RRS L Bracket w/Grip  (Read 1077 times)

Shrev94412

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 106
  • Phase One, Fuji GFX100, Nikon and Leica Q2 Shooter
    • Shreve Fine Art

I have a Leica 90 Summicron 6 bit Coded Lens - Like New in the box for sale. you can see it here at:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221376788561?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Reserve is $2,995 SOLD

Also have a brand new (Never Used) RRS Bracket with Grip for a Leica M240 at:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221376795777?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Reserve is $150 SOLD

I also have a brand new +.05 Diopter for Leica M240 that I will sell for $55 including shipping to USA, not listed on EBAy

Thanks....PM me if you have any questions. This is the LAST of my Leica gear!

« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 08:17:46 pm by Shrev94412 »
Logged
Check out my work at www.shrevefineart.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up