Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS or Trade: Cambo WRS/WDS adpator for Hasselblad V lens. (RARE)  (Read 900 times)

Daf

FS or Trade: Cambo WRS/WDS adpator for Hasselblad V lens. (RARE)
« on: February 03, 2014, 08:36:44 am »

For sale:
Cambo wrs/wds mount adaptor for hasselblad V lens.
This is a very rare piece, probably made on demand. Very well made, and almost like new.
It works with all hasselblad V lens, ring bellows etc ...
I get perfect infinity focus, with both my WRC400 and my WideDS on my leafs backs with the 80cfe and 100cfi.
I've test only with the 80cfe and 100cfi, with both i get 10mm shift in the long side (+10/0/+10)  and 14mm (+14/0/+14) in the short side with a 36x48sensor.
past that i get a hard vignet which come from the barrel and not from the lens, which has a larger image circle (so you get good corner sharpness).

The shutter remote get 2 postion :
- first, it only remote the shutter and live the lens closed (then you can shoot)
- second, open the lens at full aperture, to let you see trough the lens @ full aperture like in any slr system even if you shoot @ 11 (could be a great option for liveview DB)
When you shoot, if you went to second option (open the aperture/lens) you can release the shutter in once (so it close the shuuter, close the aperture @working aperture, release the shutter)
or you can slow and make it in twice for low vibration (close the shuter and aperture @working aperture and then push again to release the shutter).

Advantage of the system:
- allow to use fast lens like 2,8/80 ans still use shift
- allow you when shooting with live view DB to focus at full open aperture and then shoot directly @ working aperture.
- possibility to use longer lens 160 180 250 350 500
- Possibilité to use hasselblad extension ring or bellow for macro work
- No lcc needed
- cheap lens

Asking price for this unique piece: 1700 euros net to me.
Shipping Worlwide with insurrance only, Payement by paypal or bank transfert.

I can add, a cambo wide DS with hasselblad V back, in very good confition for a total of 2500euros net to me.
Pictures here :
http://www.leboncoin.fr/image_son/599897968.htm?ca=12_s

I'm selling it cause i like to travel light with my wrc400 and my cambo lens...and must say that V lens are not that light...
So i could considere also a trade or a trade+money for a 72 digitar or 90 digitar in wrs mount...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 09:16:20 am by Daf »
Pages: [1]   Go Up