By far the best lens I own and never use :-( I am the original owner of this lovely Nikon USA zoom. It has rarely seen the light of day and doesn't do anyone much good sitting in the closet.
Condition is essentially flawless; no scratches, dents, abrasions, or other apparent signs of use. No marks on the hood, mount, or foot. I'm going to call it "mint' but the lens could just about pass for new.





Lens will come with the highly desirable Kirk Arca-compatible foot and heavy duty UpStrap (
http://www.upstrap-pro.com/), original front leather cover, lens hood, rear cap, IB, case, and original double boxes.
$4200, shipping/insurance included (CONUS only). Paypal fee is the responsibility of the buyer if that method of payment is used. Bank check, money order, or even personal check are all acceptable. A face-to-face cash transaction in New York City is also an option.