Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
October 10, 2026, 03:15:15 pm
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
For Sale
>
Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery 2-Light Pro S Kit and more
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery 2-Light Pro S Kit and more (Read 1361 times)
rivankoe
Newbie
Offline
Posts: 15
Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery 2-Light Pro S Kit and more
«
on:
January 20, 2014, 01:28:55 pm »
Everything has seen low use, is in excellent condition, and was purchased new in July 2013. I'm in the SF bay area.
$1700 - Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery 2-Light Pro S Kit (part number 10406.1) - Here's the link to the kit at B&H:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/907132-REG/elinchrom_el_10406_1_ranger_quadra_hybrid_lead_pro.html
. I have all of the original packaging/boxes/accessories.
$70 each - Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Reflector Adaptor for EL Reflectors (part number 26339) - at B&H:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/632667-REG/Elinchrom_EL_26339_Ranger_Quadra_Reflector_Adaptor.html
I have two of these and I'm not sure if I have the original boxes.
$15 each - Paul C Buff Elinchrom Speedring / Cage Assembly used for their PLM umbrellas. Here's the product link:
http://www.paulcbuff.com/speedrings.php
If you are outside the SF bay area we'll need to figure out shipping costs.
Logged
rivankoe
Newbie
Offline
Posts: 15
Re: Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery 2-Light Pro S Kit and more
«
Reply #1 on:
May 02, 2014, 07:23:50 pm »
bumping it up. all of it is still available.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
For Sale
>
Elinchrom Ranger Quadra Hybrid RX Lead-Gel Battery 2-Light Pro S Kit and more
Loading...