Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Reflecta MF5000 (EU)  (Read 1328 times)

David Barreiro

FS: Reflecta MF5000 (EU)
« on: December 23, 2013, 05:50:41 am »

Hello!
Im selling this scanner, but i should first tell his thrilling history. I bought it used 3 months ago from a french guy, and when it arrived I noticed a great banding issue. After talking with the previous owner, he sent me the guarantee and paid the shipping costs to Reflecta´s workshop, and what they did was sending me a BRAND NEW and tested unit. This process took almost 3 months, and during that time i put my hands on a Iqsmart2 for a bargain price.
The situation is as follows: The Reflecta arrived at my home last friday. I don´t need it anymore and it is a BRAND NEW and tested by Reflecta unit. It needs a new home. IT HAS THE 2 YEARS GUARANTEE from Reflecta, as it is a new unit! If someone is interested i am thinking about some 1100 E on my paypal account, but  I can also think about sensible offers. I will provide original receipt, of course. If someone is interested i will send pics of everything as soon as i am back from holidays on the 28th. I will only sell it inside EU!
If you want to give it a FIRST chance, you can contact me on davidbvphoto@gmail.com.
You can also look for me on FB if you wanna chat with me about --> https://www.facebook.com/david.barreiro.332
Bye bye and happy holidays!

David Barreiro

Re: FS: Reflecta MF5000 (EU)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 09:31:34 am »

Bump!
Pages: [1]   Go Up