Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Sinar X (complete)  (Read 1561 times)

archecom

FS: Sinar X (complete)
« on: December 21, 2013, 09:51:34 am »

No 4x5 system, I would reckon (and there are very many who share that view), can come to be as easy as using the Sinar! With all genered movements, 2-point focus method, et al. Brilliant way to get started with large format photography. Even though one can rig up a system to carry it around, it is predominantly an indoor/studio camera.

The Sinar X has every feature of the Sinar P2, just lighter and slightly stripped down on what might be never used by somebody (there is enough material on this at the LargeFormatPhotography forum / on the net).

I am attaching the photos that were used by the previous seller - as there is no change in the condition.

Some of the goodies I added are:

1. Kata BP502 bag that fits the camera well, 3 lenses and most accessories you most need, comes with a trolley/wheels assembly to carry around easily.
2. The much famous Sinar Pan/Tilt.
3. Custom Freshnel - I got the freshnel off ebay and pasted it on a sinar frame purchased separately. A fresnel makes a world of difference to ground glass viewing!

I can include 4x5 film holders (have too many of them) if you want.

More photos here: http://www.dropbox.com/sh/m939k0m92kio9o7/CIiVtfpI3e

More than the Chamonix F1 I am also selling (see my other listing), I think I will miss the Sinar more - for the sheer joy of photographing ease!

Price: How about 1250$ net to me (shipping from Bergen, Norway)

PS1: The Sinar Pan Tilt by itself goes for ~$250, and the BP-502 ~$300 typically!
PS2: At this point of time, I am thinking of selling this as a kit.

archecom

Re: FS: Sinar X (complete)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 02:13:23 pm »

The Package contains all original Sinar items, in excellent condition:

X Front & Rear standard/frames 4x5
Ground Glass clear, the red lines have come off slightly but quite in place
Standard Rail, 6" Extension Rail, Rail Clamp v1
Standard Bellows, Wide Angle Bellows v1
Lens boards #0, #1 and #3
Auxillary standard, extension rod, bellows, Barn Doors
Pan/Tilt Head
Gear Knobs are tight, working well and normally
All bubble levels full

I just realized I included the price of the BP-502 in the total cost - I did not intend to - it was a genuine slip and I apologize for it.

** LENSES NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE **

Updated price: How about $950 net to me?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 02:24:46 pm by archecom »
Pages: [1]   Go Up