Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Nikon Df. Pure photography vs. a million dials and buttons.  (Read 77300 times)

jjj

• http://www.futtfuttfuttphotography.com
Re: Nikon Df. Pure photography vs. a million dials and buttons.
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2013, 07:02:47 pm »

Combined with this noise, is the thing about how "smart" phones have replaced the camera, which they have for people that would never carry a camera, but honestly I don't think "smart phones" are that good at anything.  Try to type a detailed e-mail, or really view a movie, or even a video, or for that matter a pretty still. 

Smart phones are ok at a lot of stuff, just not good at any one thing, including photography, but if they we're, let's say the Nokia 40mpx smart phone shot a beautiful file, would anyone serious about making images charge two and go out and shoot a project with them?
I have to say I think my smart phone is exactly that - smart. It's a fantastic tool that can do so many things. I can check/send an email out whilst in the countryside should I want to. I can whip out phone and quickly display a portfolio of images to someone I'm chatting to informally. I can mix tunes in the car via the car stereo, I even used it to DJ one night when laptop had a hissy fit. I can take photos, tweak them and send/post them within a minute. It can show me where I am, where I took a photo, how fast I rode my mountain bike, what my heartbeat was halfway up a steep hill, where the sun will rise, what the weather is going to be, let me book tickets for train/cinema/meal and I can even make a phone call too.

Tradition is the Backbone of the Spinele

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2013, 01:58:32 am »

The D4 creates a problem anywhere I go. I have had people run after me in central Paris shouting that I was forbidden from photographing their building. I was stopped by security guards from photographing the Louvre pyramid.
Edmund

Yes, this is probably one things where the Df will prove to be helpful. D4 quality in a camera that appears to be the tool of a harmless enthusiast instead of the tool of an evil paparazzi. When doing street work noboby was offended when I stood in the middle of the street with the HB500 series while the mob almost lynched me when they spotted the D1x (the WLF probably helped too).

bcooter

« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2013, 08:25:57 am »

We all say it's not the tools, it's what you do with the tools.

That's true to a point, but dumbing down in all areas goes from a safe flight to a crash.  

Sure I can shoot with a D70, or a D90, or a d anything.  I can go from 8x8 or 12x12 reflectors to small flexible fill, from kinos to hand held light panels, from profoto, to flashguns, from REDs to sony handicams.

I can use small metal pics stands instead of c's, c stands instead of rollers and I may get away with it, but when you takes 10% away from every function you'll have 1/2 the image.

I'm not going to dance around this and say a cell phone is good "sometimes".  It's only good because it's the only camera your carrying, even if a smart phone has 40mpx, it's still limited and honestly I've never understood "stealth" photography.

I shot this photo with one head, a medium bounce and a 5d2 and a much smaller crew that most.    It's pretty, it worked though I had half a room of equipment and didn't use it all, I did use what I needed.

This was a much different genre.  I shot have this project with my producer/partner, me and essentially two bodies two lenses, though the main imagery way a Nikon and a 200 F2, not really a lens you hide with.

Either way, I didn't care if people knew I was working because we negotiated permission, had a goal and was clear of our intent and even if I didn't have permission I wouldn't let a something stop me from getting the image I wanted.

I don't look for situations where I'm not noticed. It's too limiting.  If I go to a concert and they don't allow cameras, I don't shoot, because if I wanted to shoot, I'd get press admission or secure a contract.

I'm not saying street photography is bad (though I must admit a lot of it I find way too much alike) but I can't imagine trying to be invisible.

There is some great street photography, though a lot of it seems to be awkward, but regardless A mobile phone to me is not a camera, I don't even think it's a very good phone, but that's my view, 25 trillion people feel different.  

For this image I had press credentials and was commissioned to shoot this athlete though I refused to stay in the press section, because that's an awful place to work.

It's a long story of how i got this position, took a lot of heat, even was surrounded by security, but I made this image because this was the exact place I planned to shoot.

This is not an instigram style photograph where I got lucky, because I wasn't paid to get lucky. (thank God).

But bottom line to me is to get the photograph I want, not what I'm allowed.  If people get upset because I'm carrying a professional camera, tough, that's not the biggest issue in life and usually not a crime and yes I've had people confront me in all sorts of ways when I'm working.  

Like the old Joke of Jesus and St. Peter Playing golf.  The bottom line is do you want to play golf or do you want to f__k around?

The Nikon DF, I don't understand the uproar.   It looks like a Nikon camera, which is kind of the point and the only issue I have with it is it's less of a working tool than I would like for the money.
My 5d2 will do what this camera will, my 1dx will smoke it and a d800 is the same price, so before I bought this camera, I'd at least want a few more mega pixels, a bottom grip with larger batteries and probably video function.

IMO

BC

J,

Smart phones make images which can be instantly sent on in a single gesture. They are a wonderful "photo-sketch" tool, exactly like a pencil sketch compared to an oil painting. Look at the pix I sent in from the Paris photo show, you instantly understand what things look like.

The big PROBLEM with digital photography is THE COMPUTER. Spooling stuff over to a dedicated machine, wading through it, sharpening, retouching, Adobe products have an interface only a product manager can love. I'd say that if someone put a zoom camera in a Nokia 1020, or in an iPad, or made a phone version of the interchangeable lens Panasonic GM1 or even the Sony RX100, then a bunch of people would go out with an iPad and that phone, and do projects with them - the trendy Paris photo magazines I see in the kiosks now are all Instagram or blurrycam and look like a Lomo was used, not even an iPhone.

Aside from the fashion magazines and the big news glossies, most of the published pics I see -press or web - could be done with anything, including a $500 30x super-zoom camera which nobody on this forum would even notice in a shop.

As you know, I have the greatest respect for the tools of the trade, and the craft which people like you bring with them. However, just like most pop songs were once mixed to be heard on a transistor radio, most publications now expect low-fi because that's the trend.

Last, not least, I have a D4 and an iPhone. The D4 creates a problem anywhere I go. I have had people run after me in central Paris shouting that I was forbidden from photographing their building. I was stopped by security guards from photographing the Louvre pyramid. The iPhone gets me a picture without problems from the rent-a-cops. I worked for many years as a professional journalist, and I often prefer to gather my material without fuss - of course there are cases when you are expected to make a show of photographing - eg. at events, but in the main I'd say that the phone or compact is well accepted and suitable in many cases where the big cam cannot go.

Edmund
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 08:38:33 am by bcooter »

BJL

Street photography: WLF (OMD EM5 LCD) FTW
« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2013, 09:22:18 am »

When doing street work noboby was offended when I stood in the middle of the street with the HB500 series ... (the WLF probably helped too).
For my very limited efforts at discreet street photography of people (I mostly prefer buildings), both a small "amateurish" camera and a WLF are great --- in my case, the up-tilted rear screen of an Olympus OM-D E-M5.

P. S. Couldn't resist the TLA overload.

TMARK

« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2013, 10:25:59 am »

The problem with street photography today is three fold:  1. people don't edit their stuff enough;  2. people don't engage their subjects; 3. people don't explore enough, meaning they go to the same places that and cover teh same subjects that have been photographed for 60 years.  Coney Island comes to mind.

There is a different mindset at work when you go to make a specific photograph as opposed to just being there and hoping something shows up.  When you have a commission or are sent to cover something, or you know the shot you want, you make it happen even if you hurt someone's feelings.  When wandering, looking for something, you want to be discrete, but this is a shitty way to work.

The advantage of a small camera is that it is not intimidating when you engage a subject.  A Leica fits the bill.  people are interested in it.  They have maybe heard of a Leica.  Fild helps too because they don't associate you with Stalkerazzi.  But even large cameras work well when engaging a person on the street.  I used to use a Mamiya 7, a Littman and a even a Linhoff Tech IV with the RF.  People are interested in teh camera and are put at ease, but even with a 1ds3 and a giant 24-70, if you ask permission and talk to a person, they are likely to let you take their photo.  They really get offended when you shoot first, ask permission later.

I for one almost always ask permission, talk a bit, show them the camera.  Smiling helps.  People arte usually flattered, in a way.

We all say it's not the tools, it's what you do with the tools.

That's true to a point, but dumbing down in all areas goes from a safe flight to a crash.  

Sure I can shoot with a D70, or a D90, or a d anything.  I can go from 8x8 or 12x12 reflectors to small flexible fill, from kinos to hand held light panels, from profoto, to flashguns, from REDs to sony handicams.

I can use small metal pics stands instead of c's, c stands instead of rollers and I may get away with it, but when you takes 10% away from every function you'll have 1/2 the image.

I'm not going to dance around this and say a cell phone is good "sometimes".  It's only good because it's the only camera your carrying, even if a smart phone has 40mpx, it's still limited and honestly I've never understood "stealth" photography.

I shot this photo with one head, a medium bounce and a 5d2 and a much smaller crew that most.    It's pretty, it worked though I had half a room of equipment and didn't use it all, I did use what I needed.

This was a much different genre.  I shot have this project with my producer/partner, me and essentially two bodies two lenses, though the main imagery way a Nikon and a 200 F2, not really a lens you hide with.

Either way, I didn't care if people knew I was working because we negotiated permission, had a goal and was clear of our intent and even if I didn't have permission I wouldn't let a something stop me from getting the image I wanted.

I don't look for situations where I'm not noticed. It's too limiting.  If I go to a concert and they don't allow cameras, I don't shoot, because if I wanted to shoot, I'd get press admission or secure a contract.

I'm not saying street photography is bad (though I must admit a lot of it I find way too much alike) but I can't imagine trying to be invisible.

There is some great street photography, though a lot of it seems to be awkward, but regardless A mobile phone to me is not a camera, I don't even think it's a very good phone, but that's my view, 25 trillion people feel different.  

For this image I had press credentials and was commissioned to shoot this athlete though I refused to stay in the press section, because that's an awful place to work.

It's a long story of how i got this position, took a lot of heat, even was surrounded by security, but I made this image because this was the exact place I planned to shoot.

This is not an instigram style photograph where I got lucky, because I wasn't paid to get lucky. (thank God).

But bottom line to me is to get the photograph I want, not what I'm allowed.  If people get upset because I'm carrying a professional camera, tough, that's not the biggest issue in life and usually not a crime and yes I've had people confront me in all sorts of ways when I'm working.  

Like the old Joke of Jesus and St. Peter Playing golf.  The bottom line is do you want to play golf or do you want to f__k around?

The Nikon DF, I don't understand the uproar.   It looks like a Nikon camera, which is kind of the point and the only issue I have with it is it's less of a working tool than I would like for the money.
My 5d2 will do what this camera will, my 1dx will smoke it and a d800 is the same price, so before I bought this camera, I'd at least want a few more mega pixels, a bottom grip with larger batteries and probably video function.

IMO

BC

bcooter

« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2013, 11:26:03 am »

The problem with street photography today is three fold:  1. people don't edit their stuff enough;  2. people don't engage their subjects; 3. people don't explore enough, meaning they go to the same places that and cover teh same subjects that have been photographed for 60 years.  Coney Island comes to mind.

There is a different mindset at work when you go to make a specific photograph as opposed to just being there and hoping something shows up.  When you have a commission or are sent to cover something, or you know the shot you want, you make it happen even if you hurt someone's feelings.  When wandering, looking for something, you want to be discrete, but this is a shitty way to work.

The advantage of a small camera is that it is not intimidating when you engage a subject.  A Leica fits the bill.  people are interested in it.  They have maybe heard of a Leica.  Fild helps too because they don't associate you with Stalkerazzi.  But even large cameras work well when engaging a person on the street.  I used to use a Mamiya 7, a Littman and a even a Linhoff Tech IV with the RF.  People are interested in teh camera and are put at ease, but even with a 1ds3 and a giant 24-70, if you ask permission and talk to a person, they are likely to let you take their photo.  They really get offended when you shoot first, ask permission later.

I for one almost always ask permission, talk a bit, show them the camera.  Smiling helps.  People arte usually flattered, in a way.

I'm not against street photography, some is very nice, but I don't have much luck or drive for it.  Everything I see I find interesting, I believe with a little more technique, a little more planning I can make even more interesting, but I guess that's just my style.

And I understand you don't walk up to someone on the street with an Arriflex a sound man, three swings and just start shooting, though I'll admit I take just as much exception to someone taking my photograph un announced with a mobile phone as I do if they did have an Arriflex. 

Still what I don't get is why everyone is so pissed at Nikon for this camera. I personally think the Nikon look should have continued on from film to digital, rather than space ship like, but maybe they were fighting Canon and trying to one up them, heck I don't know.

All I'm sure off is my mobile phone is not a camera.

IMO

BC

TMARK

« Reply #106 on: November 12, 2013, 12:01:57 pm »

Cooter wrote:  "I don't get is why everyone is so pissed at Nikon for this camera. I personally think the Nikon look should have continued on from film to digital, rather than space ship like, but maybe they were fighting Canon and trying to one up them, heck I don't know."

Yeah I don't get the vehemence.  If you want what this camera doesn't do, don't like the dials, Nikon makes other cameras.  So does Canon.  And others. 

jjj

• http://www.futtfuttfuttphotography.com
« Reply #107 on: November 12, 2013, 01:43:35 pm »

The problem with street photography today is three fold:  1. people don't edit their stuff enough;  2. people don't engage their subjects; 3. people don't explore enough, meaning they go to the same places that and cover teh same subjects that have been photographed for 60 years.  Coney Island comes to mind.

I for one almost always ask permission, talk a bit, show them the camera.  Smiling helps.  People arte usually flattered, in a way.
Engaging with the subject would not be viewed as street photography for many photographers. It's usually seen as catching a fleeting moment.
Once you start engaging, it's probably portraiture.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 01:51:35 pm by jjj »
Tradition is the Backbone of the Spinele

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2013, 02:28:12 pm »

Engaging with the subject would not be viewed as street photography for many photographers. It's usually seen as catching a fleeting moment.

Showing the camera makes people pose; this can be beneficial, but for "press" use you often want to just meld into the crowd; the action of using a camera-phone is ideal, as it is not furtive but also rarely offensive.

Edmund
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

TMARK

« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2013, 03:02:30 pm »

Street portraits, then.

What I notice is that people don't edit those fleeting moments enough, instead presenting the banal as the sacred, when they actually have a few good frames in the vomit they post online, because its always online.  But I digress.

bcooter

« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2013, 04:28:42 pm »

Showing the camera makes people pose; this can be beneficial, but for "press" use you often want to just meld into the crowd; the action of using a camera-phone is ideal, as it is not furtive but also rarely offensive.

Edmund

Edmund,

I like you but with all respect I disagree with that statement.

Pulitzer prize winners didn't usually get the award for lurking in the shadows where nobody's looking.  They're deep in the thick of it and most PJ's I knew had two or three beat to shit Nikons hanging on their neck loaded with three types of film, sore feet, leathery hands and couldn't sit still for over thirty seconds.  

They had more short lenses than long and when everybody else ran one way, they ran the other.

My respect for these people is beyond what I have the skill to write and if I had the ability to eat beans and c__p in the fields I'd have done it, but it wasn't the lifestyle I wanted.

It bloody breaks my heart that now news photography is done by the rabble all holding glowing little boxes pointed at everything, from the last ga ga concert, to every snowflake that hits their apartment, then turning them into bad orange polaroids and putting them up on insticrap for all the world to bore over.

Don't get me wrong, I love the advanced amateur.  The person that does shoot snowflakes, because he/she does their very best to shoot a beautiful one.

I respect wedding photographers, because they were the first pros to go digital and I can't think of a tougher or more dangerous gig than shooting a wedding other than coming into a hot LZ without a vest and wedding guys have to put up with 4,300 mobile phone snaps while they try to work.

I have absolutely no respect for the people with a cell phone that just happen to be standing in the right position when a car hits a lamp post.  That's not photography, or good fortune, that's just weird fate.

So, ask me how I feel about mobile phone photography?

IMO

BC
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 04:43:37 pm by bcooter »

rethmeier

• http://www.willemrethmeier.com
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2013, 05:49:54 pm »

"It bloody breaks my heart that now news photography is done by the rabble all holding glowing little boxes pointed at everything, from the last ga ga concert, to every snowflake that hits their apartment, then turning them into bad orange polaroids and putting them up on insticrap for all the world to bore over."

Hallelujah!

bcooter ,you hit the nail on the head!

Willem Rethmeier
www.willemrethmeier.com

eronald

« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2013, 07:25:09 pm »

Pray tell how do you feel about ...?

*I* think that street photography is all about getting the atmosphere right -see below- in such a way that you can feel "there".
Here they're all doing it too.
 I'm taking you "there" with this image I hope, to the festive end of this summer day, and they are sending it to their friends with the same effect, I believe.
Anyway, as an "amateur" I'm happy with this image because it reminds me of the emotions of the day. 
The technical quality of the shot does it really matter? Or is your average phone enough? You know, and I know what I used to make *my* image, but the phone is probably just as useful because to them it's their visual language, they were born to it as digital natives, while we are using the more stilted syntax of the heavy tools. BTW, the posted image is a screenshot of my PS session, I don't know where I put the real file.
Oh, and btw engaging with people etc. Well I think that's overrated. It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland being introduced to her food. Me, I just eat what's on my plate, I often photograph people in situations where they don't even have a face really, or at least one I care about, and I'm quite happy usually with the results.

Edmund

Edmund,

IMO

BC
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:49:32 pm by eronald »
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

bcooter

« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2013, 07:48:12 pm »

Pray tell how do you feel about ...?

*I* think that street photography is all about getting the atmosphere right -see below- in such a way that you can feel "there".
Here they're all doing it.
The technical quality of the shot does it really matter? Or is your average phone enough? You know, and I know what I used to make *my* image, but the phone is probably just as useful because to them it's their visual language, they were born to it as digital natives, why we are using the more stilted syntax of the heavy tools. BTW, the posted image is a screenshot of my PS session, I don't know where I put the real file.

Edmund

I'm not going to argue that someone with talent can or can't make an interesting photograph with a phone.  It happens all the time.

My point is out of the 4 times  a decent photo happens a day, 12 billion other images of the same event or scene are transmitted across the planet and I know the people that pull out their phones and snap an image of a parade, or their breakfast granola is "very" important to them. 

I don't really understand why it's important to anyone else.

I hold to my position that photographers usually use cameras to make photographs, tourists and onlookers always use phones.

IMO

BC

eronald

« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2013, 07:57:56 pm »

I don't really understand why it's important to anyone else.

IMO

BC

J, you're too old. That's like not understanding why street graffiti are important to the kids. Your average digital citizen now needs to participate in this global image conversation to define herself. Texting and posting their mood and image of breakfast granola is important to *them*. In fact an image is now to them just something that someone posted. And as a photographer one can only try to make stronger images that skip across this pond at a higher granularity, maybe slightly better quality, and in this way touch their awareness. Your average trendy photo magazine in Paris now basically consists of images that somebody could have taken, someone could have posted. Have a look at Nippon Camera or Asahi Camera some time, these japanese magazines are as thick as phone directories, full of engineering tests, ads for expensive cameras, and images which someone could have posted. It's been this way for a long time, probably because the japanese love stream of consciousness impressionism, and  because of that they have had the camera phones far longer than us.

As to your position, that's like saying that a pen and ink sketch of the cockroach in your sink is not art because it's pen and ink and not oil.

Edmund
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 08:08:49 pm by eronald »

bcooter

« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2013, 08:06:41 pm »

J, you're too old. That's like not understanding why street graffiti are important to the kids. Your average digital citizen now needs to participate in this global image conversation to define herself. Texting and posting their mood and image of breakfast granola is important to *them*. In fact an image is now to them just something that someone posted. And as a photographer one can only try to make stronger images that skip across this pond at a higher granularity, maybe slightly better quality, and in this way touch their awareness. Your average trendy photo magazine in Paris now basically consists of images that somebody could have posted.

Edmund

Hope I'm not too old, because that would suck.

I'm also not bored, at least with what I'm doing.

I understand why people post on the facebooks and instithings.  I get it, actually I've read so much research on Millennials that I wish I didn't get, but I do.

What I am is in love with the photograph and have been most of my adult life and though everyone enjoys validation, it wouldn't move me to go forward or backwards, it really has no effect.

But, this conversation usually just goes in circles.

Though I do know this.

Years ago I was giving some students a tour of our studio.  I was saying this is a cove, this is a c-stand, this is a gear head, this is a set . . . then I stopped, looked at all those spotty faces and said "you know, nothing I'm going to tell you here today really means a thing.

Because if you have it in you to make interesting photographs your going to do it, whether you rich, or poor, talented or blind ass dumb.  The ones that make it will work brutal hours,  won't be stopped by money, family, boyfriends, girlfriends or the economy.  The ones that have to make photographs will make photographs and won't stop until they believe they've got it right.  

Problem is you never really believe you got it right.

I then went back to my office to call a client.

And BTW:  I like Banksy, see his work from time to time.  Don't like most other street art though.

BC

« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 08:10:43 pm by bcooter »

eronald

« Reply #116 on: November 12, 2013, 08:12:44 pm »

Hope I'm not too old, because that would suck.

I'm also not bored, at least with what I'm doing.

I understand why people post on the facebooks and instithings.  I get it, actually I've read so much research on Millennials that I wish I didn't get, but I do.

What I am is in love with the photograph and have been most of my adult life and though everyone enjoys validation, it wouldn't move me to go forward or backwards, it really has no effect.

But, this conversation usually just goes in circles.

Though I do know this.

Years ago I was giving some students a tour of our studio.  I was saying this is a cove, this is a c-stand, this is a gear head, this is a set . . . then I stopped, looked at all those spotty faces and said "you know, nothing I'm going to tell you here today really means a thing.

Because if you have it in you to make interesting photographs your going to do it, whether you rich, or poor, talented or blind ass dumb.  The ones that make it will work brutal hours,  won't be stopped by money, family, boyfriends, girlfriends or the economy.  The ones that have to make photographs will make photographs and won't stop until they believe they've got it right.  

Problem is you never really believe you got it right.

I then went back to my office to call a client.

And BTW:  I like Banksy, see his work from time to time.  Don't like most other street art though.

BC

Ancient Mariner, you made my day with this tale :)

Edmund

bcooter

« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2013, 08:15:20 pm »

As to your position, that's like saying that a pen and ink sketch of the cockroach in your sink is not art because it's pen and ink and not oil.

Edmund

No I'm saying taking a blind snapshot with anything is just a blind snapshot.  Call it anything you want, but don't call it talent.

Taking the same blind snapshot next to 4,000 other people taking the same blind snapshot doesn't validate what your doing.

Hey, I work in commerce and some days I think I'm worth a lot, some days I'm a xerox machine and I can accept both roles work hard at both and sleep well.

I just don't call my photocopies art, I call it a bank deposit.

BC
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 08:20:50 pm by bcooter »

eronald

« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2013, 08:23:44 pm »

No I'm saying taking a blind snapshot with anything is just a blind snapshot.  Call it anything you want, but don't call it talent.

Taking the same blind snapshot next to 4,000 other people taking the same blind snapshot doesn't validate what your doing.

Hey, I work in commerce and some days I think I'm worth a lot, some days I'm a xerox machine and I can accept both roles work hard at both and sleep well.

I just don't call my photocopies art, I call it a bank deposit.

BC

That bug I posted seems to have stood the test of time :)
Although it's just "another" sketch of something.
I don't know whether it is "art", compared to a Picasso painting :)

BTW, the image of the art print is a test, I was trying to figure out whether sharper is really better.

I guess most of us in vaguely creative professions suffer from this tension between the creative and the mechanical parts of our work. It's also true of programmers. And the fact that you try to do your very best even if you are stuck with a mechanical job that needs to be got out of the way.

As for "talent", I really don't know - go into any Paris bookshop and you can find all these french books which people were writing, a couple of hundred years ago, the equivalent of Facebook posts for the very rich, and then some have stuck, but quite a few are interesting. It's like leafing through an old issue of Life, the images may be minor but they are actually often quite good, even the advertising.

Edmund

PS These discussions go round and round, but I do wonder how many of the camera engineers and marketing guys in Japan are lurking to see what we're saying ...  We might have a larger audience than we think.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 08:39:40 pm by eronald »

telyt

« Reply #119 on: November 12, 2013, 09:20:08 pm »

It's the democratization of photography.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up