Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New York Impressions - Gloomy Morning  (Read 1290 times)

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18208
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
New York Impressions - Gloomy Morning
« on: September 07, 2013, 01:51:28 pm »

... and rainy:

Harald L

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 857
Re: New York Impressions - Gloomy Morning
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 07:11:51 pm »

Bon jour, tristesse.
Logged
Glad to be an amateur

AFairley

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1486
Re: New York Impressions - Gloomy Morning
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 09:32:36 pm »

I'm really enjoying your NYC posts, you are certainly capturing the feel of the city.
Logged

stamper

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5882
Re: New York Impressions - Gloomy Morning
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 05:40:33 am »

It looks like you haven't cleaned your lens. ;) :)

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18208
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: New York Impressions - Gloomy Morning
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 01:30:56 pm »

It looks like you haven't cleaned your lens. ;) :)

But I did... with Windex... perhaps that explains the blue cast?

David Eckels

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3529
  • It's just a camera.
    • Website
Re: New York Impressions - Gloomy Morning
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 10:46:32 am »

I was thinking, less DOF? Then I checked the EXIF and saw f/2.8 (me sad), but then I saw PowerShot and realized that you did all you could. I don't know if there's post way to bring out the droplets better and fade the background, but then it would be a different photograph. I, too, am enjoying your NYC posts, Slobodan. Very (recent) Maisel-like.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 10:48:47 am by David Eckels »
Logged

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18208
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: New York Impressions - Gloomy Morning
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 11:34:37 am »

Yes, David, I tried.
... to bring out the droplets better and fade the background...

I tried  :'(

Blame it on the rain. Instead of a downpour, which would have created great pattern on the window, it was just a drizzle.

OOC:

RSL

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16748
    • http://www.russ-lewis.com
Re: New York Impressions - Gloomy Morning
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 11:44:46 am »

But it's a good drizzle, Slobodan. The raindrops on the window are enough to get the point across. Very nice.
Logged
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

cjogo

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1469
Re: New York Impressions - Gloomy Morning
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 02:29:58 pm »

Really conveys the CITY ...Haven't been to Apple for many years ..looks frightening  :D
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up