Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Capture 1 Videos coming  (Read 3073 times)

Alan Smallbone

• APS Photography
Capture 1 Videos coming
« on: August 06, 2013, 12:36:33 pm »

Watched the making of video on the site, really looking forward to getting the new videos when they are released. I am happier with the way C1 handles the X-Pro1 files so I have been learning to use C1 again after many, many years away from it. The videos should help speed up the learning curve.

Alan
Alan Smallbone
Orange County, CA

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
Re: Capture 1 Videos coming
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 01:26:39 pm »

Hi,

I really look forward to the C1 tutorial. I am mainly a LR5 addict, but I have bought C1 one, too. I hope to get some insight into C1. The Reichmann/Schewe tutorials used to be great, and I hope the Reichmann/Raber tutorials will live up to the tradition.

Best regards
Erik

Erik Kaffehr

JohnNewman

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 07:03:26 am »

I'm also very interested in the new Capture One tutorials but "only" have Capture One Express 7 which I picked up in Phase One's sale a while ago. Their web tutorials aren't too bad but I'm sure these new ones will be superior from a photographer's viewpoint.

Having said that, I'd be very interested to know how relevant they will be to an Express user. I appreciate there are features in the full version which wouldn't apply to me but I'd welcome a view from the authors as to how much of the tutorials will apply for me.

Thanks

John

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 09:58:33 am »

I'm also very interested in the new Capture One tutorials but "only" have Capture One Express 7 which I picked up in Phase One's sale a while ago. Their web tutorials aren't too bad but I'm sure these new ones will be superior from a photographer's viewpoint.

Having said that, I'd be very interested to know how relevant they will be to an Express user. I appreciate there are features in the full version which wouldn't apply to me but I'd welcome a view from the authors as to how much of the tutorials will apply for me.

Capture One 7 Express and PRO are pretty much the same piece of software.  Having just wrapped up the video shooting of the tutorial with Michael and David, I can say that you'll find the tutorial very relevant to the version you are using.  The video will walk you through Capture One much differently than the on-line tutorials you were referring to.  Our editors are hard at work on this project. 

Kevin Raber
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com

JohnNewman

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 03:53:45 am »

Thanks for taking the time to respond Kevin. I'll look forward to seeing the tutorials on the LuLa site.  I was out taking a few shots in the Peak District of Derbyshire (UK) yesterday and managed to process the files pretty much to my liking in C!E but really haven't got a workflow sorted out and have no doubt I'm missing a trick or two (or three or four!).

Regards

John

Alan Smallbone

• APS Photography
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 03:07:15 pm »

Kevin,

I am hoping there will be an early bird or LuLa member early discount like the previous video tutorials.....

Looking forward to them regardless.

Alan
Alan Smallbone
Orange County, CA
Pages: [1]   Go Up