Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 19mm Leica Elmarit-R version.2 nikon mount (Leitax)  (Read 1384 times)

Click_whirr

19mm Leica Elmarit-R version.2 nikon mount (Leitax)
« on: July 01, 2013, 09:44:26 am »

Hi everyone,

Selling one of my favourite lenses (And one I hoped would be a keeper considering its insane rarity!), but it's just too hard to justify alongside my fast primes for photography as I do less and less landscape and video where it got most use. I've used it also on my FS100 (Also for sale, with practically a few hours of use on a corporate shoot), and it really is one of the sharpest wide angles in existence with practically no distortion.

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-wiki.en/index.php/19mm_f/2.8_Elmarit-R_II

It is the second version with built in filters and not to be mistaken with the first version, which is a quite unremarkable lens. Tack sharp, beautiful colour, very very slight wear to the metal as expected from a lens this age, but certainly no large marks. With the original box, hood, clip on cover, and leather pouch. Glass is perfect, as you would expect.
A major advantage as well, was that I have bought a Leitax mount adapter, so this lens is now Nikon F fit and has been de-clicked for cine use.
I realise I'm a new user to the forum, but I'm perfectly happy to meet in person to allow inspection/to try, and supply contact details/address of my own reputable company to a serious buyer.
Selling this first also, as they seem to sell practically the same day for around this price (Sadly, less than I paid in a hurry to get one when I needed it)

£1850 ono.
Pages: [1]   Go Up