Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS : LEAF APTUS 54S DIGITAL BACK ( H ) on MAMIYA RZ PROII + 90 mm  (Read 1009 times)

JFC

I sell a rare and sought after Leaf Aptus 54 S ( H back ) on a Mamiya RZ Pro II with 90 mm and accessories.

The kit comes in Pelican Case, it includes the Aptus 54s Digital back + Mamiya RZ Pro II body + 90 mm + Winder + spiral remote trigger + compendium shade. 
The original adapter plate Leaf for Mamiya RZ II ( With synchronization short spiral Cord, + one spare cord ) is installed on the camera, the original mask is installed in the view finder.
The charger and batteries are included ( Not sure the batteries are stiil very good as I shoot tethered only ).
Everything work at perfection, the couple Leaf Aptus 54 / Mamiya RZ lens is the most impressive ever, far from the average quality of any Mamiya 645 or Hasselblad H with the same back.
The 54s is the fastest back of the aptus series S ( The series S was the fast version that came after the Aptus series ), one frame every 0,7 sec.
I have tried many digital back, Phase one, Hasselblad, and this Leaf 54s has a skin rendition that I have never seen on any other back but the newest Leaf ( Not the same price though.. ). The 54s and 75s aptus did not have for some reasons unknown to me the same skin quality than the 54s, reason why many fashion and beauty photographers went for this series.
The kit is visible in Brooklyn and a demonstration of the gear can me made to any potential serious buyer ( quick studio test on C1 tethered )
I will post pictures tomorrow, everything is in very good to excellent condition.
The back will be for sale also from tomorrow on a famous bidding website... So if you've been looking for a Leaf 54s for a while do not wait too long, they do not come often on the market..
Buyer pays actual shipping, I will ship international but not PO box, just ask for a shipping quote. In case of international buyer, buyer will be responsible for custom taxes, the price on the shipping document will be the price the gear was sold for.
Payment via Paypal, only from certified accounts. Check accepted if local pick up.

Price : $ 5500
Pages: [1]   Go Up