Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselfake Fotografy  (Read 58307 times)

Eric Myrvaagnes

• http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Hasselfake Fotografy
« Reply #220 on: January 20, 2014, 04:28:37 pm »

That has considerable charm, Rob. The seaweed trailing off to the lower right corner is a lovely touch (and I don't think you did that in Photoshop).  ;)
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Rob C

« Reply #221 on: January 20, 2014, 06:01:46 pm »

That has considerable charm, Rob. The seaweed trailing off to the lower right corner is a lovely touch (and I don't think you did that in Photoshop).  ;)

Thanks, Eric; yes, the straying bit fits well, and wasn't posed! Actually, without it, there wouldn't have been a square pic to steal from the FF.

Ciao -

Rob C

Rob C

« Reply #222 on: January 29, 2014, 10:26:33 am »

Even trees make human mistakes.

Rob C
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 10:29:05 am by Rob C »

petermfiore

• Peter Fiore Fine Art
« Reply #223 on: January 29, 2014, 10:52:20 am »

Even trees make human mistakes.

Rob C

This very subject has been the thrust of my work for the past several years.....

Peter

Rob C

« Reply #224 on: January 29, 2014, 12:47:24 pm »

This very subject has been the thrust of my work for the past several years.....

Peter

Peter, the older I get and the more that I see and experience, the more I become convinced that we are all part of the same thing, not simply that we share the environment on the spacecraft, but that the chemicals that bind us are the common thread which moves us along from one incarnation of experience to the next.

It seems both practical and realistic that human today means grass or twig, fish or fowl tomorrow. Nothing is really wasted, just used to make something else: we, our constituent chemicals, are actually recycled whether from ashes in the air or dust in a coffin; at one stage or the other it all moves along to become the next thing. I think that's really quite comforting, though not too sure about being somebody else's source of heating one winter... of course, it leaves the spiritual component adrift, doesn't it?

And that's the beauty of it: as far as my imagination allows, I don't see that spiritual part being subsumed into something else - once me, I think that's who I remain. I hope my late wife remains who she was, and that the magic continues in perpetuity. It was as if we had always known one another, right from our very first date as schoolkids. It just felt natural and totally normal, as if we'd been pals all of our lives - though actually, we hadn't even exchanged a word until I asked her out. Interesting life, this is.

;-)

Rob C

Christoph C. Feldhaim

• There is no rule! No - wait ...
« Reply #225 on: January 29, 2014, 03:31:54 pm »

From my mothers garden:

Agave

« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 05:51:25 am by Christoph C. Feldhaim »

petermfiore

• Peter Fiore Fine Art
« Reply #226 on: January 29, 2014, 06:27:34 pm »

Rob,

Here is one Soul that has captivated me for a few years. It has been the inspiration for many paintings.....
Your response was in a word, Amazing. Much to ponder and mirrors much of my thinking and it's the reason I paint.

Thank you,

Peter
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 07:21:59 pm by petermfiore »

Rob C

« Reply #227 on: February 11, 2014, 11:49:00 am »

Was having a quiet lunch at my local eatery, when my bean soup was disturbed by this trumpeting roar. I must say, it put me right off the rump steak to follow... well, what do you expect for €10 a pop?

Just as well I had my trusted (until it breaks) Samsung cellpix machine with the Hasellfake App; it allowed me to record this incident for a future written report to the local council when I appeal my community tax for the apartment.

Nobody believes how dangerous this island really is.

Rob C
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up