Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MAC Users of C1PRO7: Scroll Bar Uniformity  (Read 5818 times)

Ronald NZ Tan

MAC Users of C1PRO7: Scroll Bar Uniformity
« on: April 14, 2013, 10:24:37 pm »

Greetings!

I have a favor to ask for one of the MAC users of CaptureONE PRO 7.1.1. to reply with a screen of the drop-down sorting scroll bar. I have attached Windows 7 C1PRO 7.1.1 screen shot of the scroll bar for the drop-down sorting. You will see that the scroll bar does not look stylized like the rest of the scroll bars in C1PRO 7.1.1. I recently wrote to C1PRO for a more continuous and uniform user interface.

I think C1PRO 7+ can be "pretty" in aesthetics without sacrificing performance or core functionality.

Thanks for reading.

Yours sincerely,

Ronald

Remko

Re: MAC Users of C1PRO7: Scroll Bar Uniformity
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 03:38:41 pm »

Hi Ronald,

Attached is a screen capture of the Mac version of C1 Pro.
To me all looks well and the user interface - in the Mac version - is uniform.

Cheers,
Remko

Ronald NZ Tan

Re: MAC Users of C1PRO7: Scroll Bar Uniformity
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 03:46:17 pm »

Thank you sir! I don't know much about the MAC, but the ugly scroll bar you see in my screen shot is the "default" and un-stylized scroll bar in our Windows 7 system. I wonder how receptive the Tech support will be, if I request for user interface uniformity in the Windows version of C1PRO7.

If there are any Windows users reading my thread, would you like to have UI uniformity in your Windows version of C1PRO 7.1.1.? If so, may I encourage you to log into your P1 accounts and submit a request for UI uniformity in Windows?

Thank you for reading.

Yours respectfully,

Ronald

Hi Ronald,

Attached is a screen capture of the Mac version of C1 Pro.
To me all looks well and the user interface - in the Mac version - is uniform.

Cheers,
Remko
Pages: [1]   Go Up