Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help, 77mm warming polarizer filter in Seattle  (Read 4581 times)

Richard Dawson

Help, 77mm warming polarizer filter in Seattle
« on: September 01, 2005, 11:20:57 am »

Nicolas,

Probably the largest dealer in the downtown area is Glazer's:   http://glazerscamera.com/

The dealer that most of the photographers I know seem to prefer is Kenmore Camera: http://www.kcamera.com/  If you don't know the Seattle area, this store is harder to find.

I would check with Glazer's first, as they are larger and more conveniently located.

Hope this helps.

Richard

nicroll

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 08:40:19 am »

Thank you Richard, I called glazers and they will hold on 1 moose filter for me until tuesday...   :cool:
Nicolas Rolland
Eos 20D, Eos 3, Eos 5

nicroll

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 09:53:03 am »

Hi everybody, I will be in the region of Seattle for the next 3 weeks (olympic and North Cascade National parks) and in preparation of this trip I ordered a 77mm warming polarizer filter on Moose Peterson web site, unfornatunatly, 1 month after everything has been paid, I just received that the filter is back order  :( (yes I am very upset by there business method)... So, Miss Peterson suggest me to order elsewhere, but I wonder if some of you know if in Seattle, there is a camera shop that keep in stock such filters...

Thanks in advance

Nicolas
Nicolas Rolland
Eos 20D, Eos 3, Eos 5

Richard Dawson

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2005, 09:15:01 am »

Nicolas,

You're welcome.  This is one of the best times of the year for photography in the areas you plan to visit.  Have a great time.

Richard
Pages: [1]   Go Up