Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LuLa guide to cinematography  (Read 3724 times)

Parsifal

LuLa guide to cinematography
« on: January 09, 2013, 11:05:33 am »

I've just watched this and found it very interesting and informative - good work!

Any views on if (and when) it will be completed?

Thanks!

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
Re: LuLa guide to cinematography
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 03:47:36 pm »

No plans at this point - Part 1 never sold that well, so my motivation is low ))

fredjeang2

Re: LuLa guide to cinematography
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 02:49:14 pm »

No plans at this point - Part 1 never sold that well, so my motivation is low ))

I think that people aren't expecting looking for video informations in this forum wich is known as a photographic forum.
Probably the type of content of #1, focussed in basic knowledge, jargon etc..., had been already treated extensively before in other
sources directly specialized in video and for that didn't have enough attractive effect to sell well. (came too late)

But I truly think that video tutos in Lu-La could work really well and add substancial revenues to Lu-La, just that some sort of "uniqueness"
has to be found (doing/covering things others aren't doing).

This is not easy to find but the golden eggs are there, just that the right chicken needs to be caught. (and maybe for that, several failures before you got it)

It could be a "transition from FCP7 to FCPX", something more specialized than the general concept of the #1.  

This needs a brain-storming. Once you find a unique direction-style, people will buy.

Ps: Maybe the question could be: what aren't covering others I'd like to see covered?

Not saying that Chris and Michael aren't good looking, noooo, but watching a conversation based between both is not attractive enough,
even if the content is of interest.
A material like "guide to Lightroom" works because it's super-focussed on something that has a direct and inmediate impact on the work itself.
People who want to go deep in this program and learn quick, find all they need. I think that it's in that efficiency spirit and focus on one thing where the key resides.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 03:03:08 pm by fredjeang2 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up