Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Capture One - software corrupted through input mistake?  (Read 2953 times)

The View

Capture One - software corrupted through input mistake?
« on: December 28, 2012, 03:42:55 pm »

I'm running Capture One 5.2.1 on a 24" white iMac and was doing some deleting prior to my move to a new computer.

Deleting images was running in the background when I hit "select all".

Now I the regular cursor disappears when I move it over an image on the film strip. I small, white arrow appears instead, pointing towards the lower left corner.

I cannot select images any more on the film strip. If I insist and click several times, the image will still be selected and show on the viewer, but painfully slow.

Could the software have been corrupted by giving a command while another still had been performed?

Shall I delete Capture One and reinstall it, or should I simply re-install over the old copy? (So I can continue my spring cleaning)
The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.

The View

Re: Capture One - software corrupted through input mistake?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 04:24:41 pm »

I just did a re-install.

To no avail.

The software does no longer work. I cannot select images in the image strip, and it's still the weird cursor.
The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.

Paul Steunebrink

• Image Alchemist
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 08:27:05 pm »

I suggest you delete the preference files and the session file.

If that does not help, delete the Capture One sub folder in your image folder, to refresh previews and adjustments.

RVB

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 08:31:04 am »

Paul Steunebrink is on the money.. delete the preference file's... they are in the "Library"
Pages: [1]   Go Up