Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Nikon D300 and MB-D10  (Read 1103 times)

WIFoto

FS Nikon D300 and MB-D10
« on: December 05, 2012, 08:27:22 pm »

Hi,
I have for sale a Nikon D300 12.3 megapixel digital SLR camera.

The camera comes with the original box, body cap, manuals and all factory supplied accessories.

In addition, included is an MB-D10 multi-function battery grip. This battery grip adds extra stability when shooting with larger lenses that are very common today. It also has controls that make easy work of taking vertical shots. When shooting vertical photos you can control the shutter lock, release the shutter, adjust the aperture, adjust the shutter speed, and select your focus point. The MB-D10 is made of metal and is very solid.

The grip comes with the holder for the standard Nikon EL-EN3e battery and another battery holder for AA cells. With AA cells installed, the grip will power the camera up to 8 frames per second. The camera does a fantastic job of shooting and autofocus tracking at this speed.

Everything is in wonderful condition; it shows only the smallest sign of use. The camera has always been stored in a humidity controlled environment.

The 50mm lens is not included in the sale, but if you are keen to have it, let me know and we can work something out. The original Nikon camera strap is included, I am keeping the black one in the photos.

Also included is a second EL-EN3e battery and a 4 gig Transcend CF card.

Price: $800, shipping not included.

Once I know your zip I will provide you with options for shipping and insurance. 

Terms: Cash, USPS money order, or bank check. All funds must clear, even USPS Money Orders and bank checks, before shipment.
You can use PayPal but must cover the fees. 

I am busy during the workday, so please be patient if it takes me a while to respond. The first "I will take it." gets the camera. I am not interested in any trades at this time. Us and Candian sales.

Let me know if you have any questions. The photos are of the actual camera and accessories for sale.

Sincerely,
Paul

WIFoto

Re: FS Nikon D300 and MB-D10
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 07:45:31 pm »

$750. Cont. USA ground shipping included. Paul
References available.

Kerry L

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 11:07:05 am »

PM sent
"Try and let your mind see more than you

WIFoto

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 12:04:12 pm »

Reply sent.

WIFoto

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 03:04:20 pm »

Thanks for the interest. No longer available.
Pages: [1]   Go Up