Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Santa Claus is coming soon  (Read 73208 times)

GeorgeShine

Santa Claus is coming soon
« on: November 26, 2012, 03:58:03 am »

Santa Claus is coming soon, so what do you think about Christmas presents. Should it be something  that is connected with photography or not?
I was looking around and saw this  interesting U-Boat watches and thought that it would be very nice if I could get one as a gift. Or may be a Canon EOS 5D? What are your gifts?
The luminous man!

Justinr

• Ink+images
Re: Santa Claus is coming soon
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 04:24:29 am »

Santa Claus is coming soon, so what do you think about Christmas presents. Should it be something  that is connected with photography or not?
I was looking around and saw this  interesting U-Boat watches and thought that it would be very nice if I could get one as a gift. Or may be a Canon EOS 5D? What are your gifts?

There you go, I'll never get to be a hipster, I'd never heard of U-Boat watches until now!  :)

Takes some marketing chutzpah to name anything after a device that brought terror to thousands, the threat of starvation and defeat to millions but ultimately failed in it's purpose. It was also never properly developed and became swiftly outclassed by its foes machines as well as defeated by superior technology.

So why do they sell at premium prices?

I'd go with the new camera but make it a Nikon or Pentax MF.   :D

GeorgeShine

Re: Santa Claus is coming soon
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 08:47:03 am »

Ok, thank you for advice.  :)
The luminous man!
Pages: [1]   Go Up